NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello, great work up there !
I ask if someone can gently help me up making this indicator work in a certain way :

-I need that the alert lines ( blue / red) produces a signal triggering a buffer ( needed for EA)
Alert lines are the only signal i need,i need them to use the buffers instead of the histogram itself.For instance when a new alert line is produced (after CANDLE CLOSE! )the signal is produced and trigger a buffer(that now is used by the histogram itself so all the segments of the histogram are counted as "signal" as they use 2 buffers (up and down).In other word i need that when a new alert Line is produced ,after the CANDLE CLOSE, it triggers a specified buffers ( for the up or down),basically don't care about all the histogram,just care about the new alert lines. I'm attaching an Image.
Extra : I don't know why, but the alert seem to be "spammed",maybe you can fix it C : !
Thank you , bless you all !
imaggine da fare vedere MODIFIED.png
Absolute Strenght Histogram.mq4
(7.09 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

ItalianTrader wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 6:54 am
Hello, great work up there !
I ask if someone can gently help me up making this indicator work in a certain way :
Thank you , bless you all !
imaggine da fare vedere MODIFIED.png
it does not work at all, need another one code that is on the screen

hello sir and fellow coders ..

i have a simple request if it will not troubles u ..

i love this indicator , really helps me a lot to spot trend direction ..

and it will be helpful if it can display current triangles on higher time frame ...

let say its just a small panel showing dot with colour according to corresponding time frame ..

for example if im on 15 minute time frame it will be helpful if i can see 1 hour triangles and 4 hours triangles in dot ..

pls help me sir

thx in advance
!!!-MT4 123TRIANGLES v1.2.mq4
(8.07 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

Faux wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 1:34 am
hello sir and fellow coders ..

i have a simple request if it will not troubles u ..

i love this indicator , really helps me a lot to spot trend direction ..

and it will be helpful if it can display current triangles on higher time frame ...

let say its just a small panel showing dot with colour according to corresponding time frame ..

for example if im on 15 minute time frame it will be helpful if i can see 1 hour triangles and 4 hours triangles in dot ..

pls help me sir

thx in advance
viewtopic.php?p=1295433880#p1295433880
The author of the indicator has a separate strategy with new "triangles". Check it out. Good luck.

Dear mrtools,

Can you please set up a facility for modifying font size, length, width, and placement of indices and CFD symbols offered by brokers for
Xard FX Final indicators as his parting gift to our community.

Xard-Dash
Xard- Panel

Not looking for mql .
Just exe only.

Thank you
2021-05-10_14h44_44.png
Xard Dash and panels box problems.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 3870 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3135 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 3211 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”