Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:43 am Added the 1.382 fib ratio and option to show the middle filled areas with separate fill and outer line widths.
mrtools, can you make it lighter, maybe limitbar option and add alert when price touch atr line both from above and bottom .
It eat 6-10% CPU, 150-200 my laptop ram, when in small tf chart sometimes makes my laptop frzzzz

THX,
vere

Vere wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:30 pm mrtools, can you make it lighter, maybe limitbar option and add alert when price touch atr line both from above and bottom .
It eat 6-10% CPU, 150-200 my laptop ram, when in small tf chart sometimes makes my laptop frzzzz

THX,
vere
Added limit bars.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
BizanJunior, Vere, branco, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

Yuri_I wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 8:41 pm MrTools, is it possible to make a color change of zero moving average in this (one of your best) indicator when changing the trend?
Made the center ma to be colored according to that ma's slope.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, milad1987, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, RplusT, Yuri_I, A_5, talaate, alexm, Jedidiah