Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

ablaze wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:01 pm Hi mrtools,

It seems that the "filler bars" of the kumo cloud your most recent Ichimoku indicator (Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + button).ex4
from April 25th) can't be made dotted, despite having chosen the correct settings:
They stay "fat" regardless of what one chooses. Here you can see I set the brown and limegreen cloud to a dotted line, but the filler of the cloud still appears as fat bars. Would it be possible to change this?

Best regards,
ablaze
Hi Ablaze,

I was gonna say it works for me but I noticed that when I zoom in it changes to the continuous lines and when I zoom out it changes back to the dotted lines so you are right.
The display settings are the same below:
Attachments

ablaze wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:01 pm Hi mrtools,

It seems that the "filler bars" of the kumo cloud your most recent Ichimoku indicator (Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + button).ex4
from April 25th) can't be made dotted, despite having chosen the correct settings:
They stay "fat" regardless of what one chooses. Here you can see I set the brown and limegreen cloud to a dotted line, but the filler of the cloud still appears as fat bars. Would it be possible to change this?

Best regards,
ablaze
Not sure if it's fixable or not because DRAW_HISTOGRAM is kinda hard coded into the button for the kumo cloud and think that's why that is happening. Will search for a work around.

mrtools wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:10 am Not sure if it's fixable or not because DRAW_HISTOGRAM is kinda hard coded into the button for the kumo cloud and think that's why that is happening. Will search for a work around.
Thank you for even considering to look into this, mrtools!
By the way, you probably already know, but it seems the original Ichimoku indicator (the one included in MT4) allows the filler lines of the Kumo cloud to be dotted.

CandlesticksRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:29 am Saw this in the mt5 indicators updated it and it may be of some use.
Thank you Mrtools for translating this for us, I see quite a bit of potential with this unusual combination. Just adding a Moving Average to it makes the entries pop out :)

Here's an MT4 template if anyone wants to give it a try with the Moving Average added.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 10):
rudiarius, jt9696, moey_dw, alexm, Hitman, kvak, RodrigoRT7, vvFish, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Saw this in the mt5 indicators updated it and it may be of some use.

PS: For the template with added Moving Average, please see here: WPR Williams %R Ichimoku Kijun Sen template for MT4.
Jimmy wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:10 pm Here's an MT4 template if anyone wants to give it a try with the Moving Average added.
bravo u 2................ template is nice & dis indi is pretty good................. mrtool what exact is dis WPR is it a WPR using a kijun sen as average filter??? :think: :think: :think:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:10 pm Thank you Mrtools for translating this for us, I see quite a bit of potential with this unusual combination. Just adding a Moving Average to it makes the entries pop out :)

Here's an MT4 template if anyone wants to give it a try with the Moving Average added.
Hi.
Iam added T3 signal to it.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7, Monachus, Jedidiah

LikeRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:17 am Hi.
Iam added T3 signal to it.
Even better now with a bit of T3 smoothing. Thank you for our upgrade Kvak, nice coding bro :hug:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
kvak, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:29 am Saw this in the mt5 indicators updated it and it may be of some use.

PS: For the template with added Moving Average, please see here: WPR Williams %R Ichimoku Kijun Sen template for MT4.
Hello guys,

This is Jas Wu, the creator of this WPR of KijunSen, it was made around last year October, happy to hear that someone has taken interest and convert it to MT5. Hope this indicator can serve the community well. I'll posting another ichimoku variation indicator of mine shortly on here.
These users thanked the author alf0878502 for the post (total 4):
rudiarius, Jimmy, talaate, Jedidiah
Jas Wu