Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 9:21 pm
You're not wrong.. however, if you use the 36,144 triangle.. and take trades of those alone, you'll have more wins.. less false
That's why I stopped at 34, 144. The number 13 is purely out of respect for Uncle Lee, with his arrows. On the other hand, they are all Fibonacci numbers. And they work. I'm sorry if I'm wrong. :)
NQ100M1.png

Xard,

Thanks so much for your system. I've been backtesting/demo trading for months now with great success. I'm also in the final verification process with a prop firm, and it's all due to you. Thanks, my man.

Quick question - you know the old adage - "After May, stay away". Do you take the summer months off of trading? My backtesting results have usually taken a nose dive trading the indices in June, but definitely in July and August. It picks back up in September. Any advice trading this system in the summer months?

Thanks again, my friend.

XARD: We were in lock-down last year so we had no choice but trade to keep our sanity. During the summer months trading is slow so it pays to stay away, enjoy the time with friends and family and come back reenergized and start again is September.

I have a small problem with the semaphore indicator , when the price create a new semaphore point I cant see the current candle because the semaphore point is much bigger so it hide the current candle( maybe the problem is my screen I have 20" full hd 1920*1080 screen) , I try to edit the setting to make them smaller but when I change TF or switch to another pair it reset to default settings
I will be very appreciated for the help

XARD: Place the indicator that has the candles after the semafor indy. If no indicator then press F8 and select common and tick box chart on foreground.
2021-05-06_152316.png
XU v3-Semafor v2.ex4
(17.99 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

I don't think it gets any easier than this.
Here, I use the 15m TF as my roadmap and drop down to the 1m TF to get in on the move.
In the infamous words of Steve Rodgers.... "I can do this all day long"
Xard777
15m Roadmap + 1m Entry.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

1. Similar Topics

1. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 3755 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    2. 2 Replies
    3. 5 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Benard, BernieL, CommonCrawl [Bot], FiveS, kowal81, ModaFx, msbh, Mustafa, peter john, Phantom5000, qdjack, remcous, Remuli, RplusT, viklam, xard777 and 37 guests