Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:58 pm Hi..... I am really looking forward to someone please shed some light on the confluence of Breakout Box, ADX and MMath. I understand the moving average part. That is the easiest. However, Now filtering each signal with these three additional indicators seems challenging.... I believe XARD would not add them randomly for aesthetics only. They are meant to be used in conjunction with each other.... So looking forward to any one having any insight or opinion into the matter..... I wonder why XARD shared the template without making no comments how the setups need to form to become valid and high probability trades......
There is a PDF posted here recently on how to use the breakout box and also for Murrey Math, Breakout PDF says set TP with 1:1 RR. I have found using the breakout box TP and then aiming for Murrey Math 4/8 or 8/8 for TP gives a much higher RR. Xard does well out of targeting 38.2 and 68.1 levels on the chart for US Indices, I am finding The Murrey math works well on China50, HK50 and Gold.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
1cekzz, Mustafa, stond, Kev21, ibill
nil desperandum

Eddie_83 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:47 pm Hey Guys.

I am new to XARD system I am willing to backtest and maybe use it , but I don't know where to start.
can you please guide me?

thanks in advance
I started trading this system recently and found going back a few months and start reading worked for me. Now I am making $$$$$$$$
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Eddie_83, Jimmy, Andrés49
nil desperandum

I just love trading Indices, it more than makes up for all the times that I lost when trading currencies.
The semafor is king, I know it can repaint from time to time (nothing is perfect), but if you watch the semafor road map going from square to perimeter Dot to Square you will always be on the right side of the trade.
Xard777

For similar Triangles change XU v4-2nd Dot TF -0 input menu from 9,36 to 36,144
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 17):
Eddie_83, 1cekzz, Mustafa, Yuri_I, gamerredd, LorenzoNexus, Skyold, humbatov, briqparis, XXXX, aneek229, Kev21, oneking, Andrés49, ibill, Jedidiah, Andreas2000
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:00 am I just love trading Indices, it more than makes up for all the times that I lost when trading currencies.
The semafor is king, I know it can repaint from time to time (nothing is perfect), but if you watch the semafor road map going from square to perimeter Dot to Square you will always be on the right side of the trade.
Xard777

Thanks for all your dedication and hopefully u have a wonderfull long vacation days..

xard777 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:00 am I just love trading Indices, it more than makes up for all the times that I lost when trading currencies.
Xard777

Just started getting into your system with Xard-38 and liked it, and now with your recent Final Xard system this will be a tremendous jump into my trading career for the future. really appreciate the work youve done that i seen/heard for the past years you have done this ( don't know how long}. but im glad i have found a system im now comftorable with. Also what broker do you use cause i dont have the recommended indices for this system in HK50,WS30. US2000 etc.....