Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am Update - XARD FX Final Edition.

I am officially retiring on the 18th May, this is as good a time to post my last setup for everyone's perusal.
As usual keep what works for you and discard the rest.

Enjoy
Xard777

Make more money than you have ever dreamed of, and then some.

corrected ADX
Firstly, I would want to appreciate all your good works and your kind heart. You have transformed the lives of so many traders by giving workable and reliable trading systems. May God continue to protect and guide you. Secondly, You need to document your work by publishing a book so that generations to come will appreciate you as we do now. Thirdly, kindly let us see your face or your real picture and real name to identify you as a person. Fourthly, let's have a dedicated website for XARD SYSTEMS. I wish you don't retire now unless you have trained some people to take over.
These users thanked the author Wole for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, gamerredd, AlexBello

I am officially retiring on the 18th May, this is as good a time to post my last setup for everyone's perusal.

Enjoy
Xard777

Dear XARD,
There are moments in life when words are not enough. And today, here and now, it's such a moment.
THANK YOU for helping us become a better trader over the years.
THANK YOU for your patience and perseverance
THANK YOU for your creativity and your great ideas
THANK YOU for the time you took every day to show us the possibilities
THANKS ........
THANK YOU for everything and wish you health, happiness, a long life and the best.
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, gamerredd, XXXX, humbatov, aneek229
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Thanks a ton Xard. This is a master piece. It looks so elegant and simple.

Enjoy
Xard777

corrected ADX

CandlesticksRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am I am officially retiring on the 18th May
Thank you for your selfless generosity and commitment to helping others achieve the dream of working for themselves, buying new cars and paying for kid's college fees ❤

You've changed so many lives out there.
Attachments
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Enjoy
Xard777

corrected ADX
What a king. Thanks for everything man! We will miss you.
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

Hi..... I am really looking forward to someone please shed some light on the confluence of Breakout Box, ADX and MMath. I understand the moving average part. That is the easiest. However, Now filtering each signal with these three additional indicators seems challenging.... I believe XARD would not add them randomly for aesthetics only. They are meant to be used in conjunction with each other.... So looking forward to any one having any insight or opinion into the matter..... I wonder why XARD shared the template without making no comments how the setups need to form to become valid and high probability trades......