NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:33 pm
Thank you mrtools. Looking forward to trade this in real time as history looks good, especially at major turns.
Not completely sure, but heard the mt4 adx has some problems, maybe the wilder's version's would be better.

Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and Everyone,

I would like to know does the 10.7 CSS and Gary.Baluda Super CSS repaint? I placed it on the 1 minute chart and set the ignore future option, true. However, I noticed it looked like the were shifting. I don't know if they're repainting or recalculating.

Thanks for any help!!
Gary.BaludaSuperCSS.v.2.0.ex4
(103.44 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
Gary.BaludaSuperCSS.v.2.0.mq4
(80.57 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
10.7 CSS.v3.8ps_withAlertsCross.ex4
(63.12 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 6.53.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 6.54.48 PM.png

naluvs01 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:55 am
Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and Everyone,

I would like to know does the 10.7 CSS and Gary.Baluda Super CSS repaint? I placed it on the 1 minute chart and set the ignore future option, true. However, I noticed it looked like the were shifting. I don't know if they're repainting or recalculating.

Thanks for any help!!
The way i am understanding the code, if ignore future = true, you will be using a non repainting linear weighted moving average, if false you will be using a recalculating/repainting Tma centered.

Thank you Mr. Tools.

I finally found something that doesn't repaint. Also, if you can recommend/know of something similar or better, I'd appreciate. Basically, I need something that reveals when one currency gets stronger than other. Again, thank you!!!!!

I am looking for an indicator of bidratio, that shows how the bidratio changes over time in a separate window.

There's a free one on the mql5 site (attached picture), but it does not work for indices and commodities, it only works with fx pairs. If anyone knows of a similar indicator that works with indices and commodities please share.
bidratio separate window.png

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I personally prefer zonelike trading, not oscillators at any kind and none kind of moving averages to chart, one need to be able to read the chart without decoration or christmastree stuff.

Case Aud-Yen.

But it is interesting to see what other´s are developing.

If you have something more hightech, send a private message, maybe we can change, either EA or indicator.
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2958 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2092 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 1863 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”