Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:22 pm if you explain to me why I look crazy? and then why send it in private express your resentment freely in public.
Look that I with the xard systems starting from the tsd forum have been there for over 10 years if I was crazy I think I would not be here yet
hey dude
I'm so sorry for the misunderstand what I mean is why are you angry not crazy
have a nice day buddy ^^

oneking wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:21 am hey dude
I'm so sorry for the misunderstand what I mean is why are you angry not crazy
have a nice day buddy ^^
I'm not angry, I was just saying that the xard system was born to be clean and without a lot of junk, putting all those useless indicators ,, force those who want to follow only the simplicity of the xard system to pass pages of graphs ,, which can very well go into a section separate from this
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post:
humbatov

braciola719 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:36 pm I'm not angry, I was just saying that the xard system was born to be clean and without a lot of junk, putting all those useless indicators ,, force those who want to follow only the simplicity of the xard system to pass pages of graphs ,, which can very well go into a section separate from this
my bad :facepalm:
sorry again for the misunderstand
These users thanked the author oneking for the post:
braciola719