Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I am looking for an indicator of bidratio, that shows how the bidratio changes over time in a separate window.

There's a free one on the mql5 site (attached picture), but it does not work for indices and commodities, it only works with fx pairs. If anyone knows of a similar indicator that works with indices and commodities please share.
Attachments
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
optionhk

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I personally prefer zonelike trading, not oscillators at any kind and none kind of moving averages to chart, one need to be able to read the chart without decoration or christmastree stuff.

Case Aud-Yen.

But it is interesting to see what other´s are developing.

If you have something more hightech, send a private message, maybe we can change, either EA or indicator.
Attachments

kaori wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:00 pm I personally prefer zonelike trading, not oscillators at any kind and none kind of moving averages to chart, one need to be able to read the chart without decoration or christmastree stuff.

Case Aud-Yen.

But it is interesting to see what other´s are developing.

If you have something more hightech, send a private message, maybe we can change, either EA or indicator.
Interesting looking indicators, what are they? Can you share them with us or are you "selling" them?
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

kaori wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:00 pm I personally prefer zonelike trading, not oscillators at any kind and none kind of moving averages to chart, one need to be able to read the chart without decoration or christmastree stuff.
meh.............. just looks like heatmaps to me :eh: :eh: :eh:

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:16 pm Interesting looking indicators, what are they? Can you share them with us or are you "selling" them?
dat guy been a member here for 1 years now & has not posted what he use............... sound like he wanna sell i doubt he would share to us lol same old same old :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈