Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

Chintzki wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:09 am

I found this version of your dashboard at a familiar forum (FF) where they claim to have fixed a few small bugs, as well as added a new function.

I cannot recall the bugs (minor display errors if I remember), but they added the ability to display three moving averages instead of just one. A handy modification.

One suggestion, should you find value in it, would be the ability to choose to have the chart auto-sort based on a user preference.

For example, sort by ATR (highest ATR at the top lowest ATR at the bot), or sort by stochastic (highest value at the top, lowest at the bot), or for the other parameters (EC, vol % etc.).

Thanks for creating this tool, it is super useful. Double thanks for releasing the mq4 so that we can read and learn.
Firstly, I am not the original coder of it. It's made by a coder named Carlos.
Secondly, your idea is cool. May be done with some array sorting technique but currently lack the skill. Hopefully will learn in future.

Darks wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:15 pm

Firstly, I am not the original coder of it. It's made by a coder named Carlos.
Secondly, your idea is cool. May be done with some array sorting technique but currently lack the skill. Hopefully will learn in future.

My apolgies!

I misread your previous post and thought that you were the creator.

dmnik wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:33 pmcsDash

That version is old.

This version is the most recent and will likely be the FINAL version put out by the creator (version 1.31)
These users thanked the author Chintzki for the post (total 2):
dmnik, claypot

Chintzki wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:09 am

I found this version of your dashboard at a familiar forum (FF) where they claim to have fixed a few small bugs, as well as added a new function.

I cannot recall the bugs (minor display errors if I remember), but they added the ability to display three moving averages instead of just one. A handy modification.

One suggestion, should you find value in it, would be the ability to choose to have the chart auto-sort based on a user preference.

For example, sort by ATR (highest ATR at the top lowest ATR at the bot), or sort by stochastic (highest value at the top, lowest at the bot), or for the other parameters (EC, vol % etc.).

Thanks for creating this tool, it is super useful. Double thanks for releasing the mq4 so that we can read and learn.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GOOD AND USEFUL INDICATOR BUT IF YOU COULD ADD PARBOLIC SAR FOR THIS INDICATOR PLEASE AS OTHER INDICATOR IN THIS INDICATOR

THANKS AGAIN
These users thanked the author abedalnasser for the post:
schenkthetank42

Thanks for the modified version Chintzki.

Played with the spacing in the code to bring it closer to my liking. The header for the 3 MAs now shows the MA length.

Attached my modified version and the set file.

Chintzki wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:09 am I found this version of your dashboard at a familiar forum (FF) where they claim to have fixed a few small bugs, as well as added a new function.

These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Thangarasu

LikeRe: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:05 am Built a dashboard as part of the learning process. It is a simple RSI dashboard which currently displays USD pairs data over different timeframes.
Your coding is really good bro. That's a nice RSI dashboard you've made :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Darks
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Darks wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:05 am Built a dashboard as part of the learning process. It is a simple RSI dashboard which currently displays USD pairs data over different timeframes.
looking gud darks............ lightweight it is & not cause lag like some dashboard
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Darks
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈