Re: COVID CONTINUED

mario_lima wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:15 pm
Cut the bullshit Ogee.

You had the trouble to search the web looking for an answer and you come up with a paper mentioning autopsies made between February and May of 2020? Not to mention thatt only included papers in English.

You sound desperate my friend, take some aspirin or Vitamin D and tomorrow you're fine.
No-one ever has a clue what your point is because it's all just distraction and deflection as usual.

Desperation - No, it took just 30 seconds to search and find that autopsies of covid patients are not so common and that clotting was a consistent feature.

So completely upended your made up BS patronising post. It was really easy.

"The story of 38 brains, 87 lungs and 42 hearts": what autopsies of Covid patients say
In the Washington Post, the testimonies of some pathologists who performed autopsies on the bodies of people missing due to the coronavirus
By
Adalgisa Marrocco
03/07/2020 11:40am CEST | Updated July 8, 2020

"The story of 38 brains, 87 lungs and 42 hearts: how death can help us live." So the Washington Post titrates an article dedicated to the testimony of some pathologists who in recent months have been responsible for performing autopsies on the bodies of people who have disappeared because of the coronavirus.

The newspaper first reports the words of Dr. Amy Rapkiewicz, a pathologist at NYU Langone Health academic medical center who says she found damage to the lungs, kidneys and liver, noting that some organs had particular cells rarely found at those sites. "Yet some of the evidence, never before found, seemed familiar," she says. Flipping back through her books, she says she found reference to a medical report from the 1960s about a patient suffering from dengue fever," it says.

In dengue, a tropical mosquito-borne disease, the virus appeared to destroy platelet-producing cells, causing hemorrhaging. The coronavirus seemed to amplify the effect, causing dangerous disruption of coagulation The pathologist states, "Covid-19 and dengue are different, but in this aspect they are similar."

Autopsies have always been a source of discovery for understanding new diseases: from HIV/AIDS, through Ebola, to Covid-19. On WP, we read that "thanks to autopsy examinations conducted on Covid patients, it has been confirmed that the lungs are the organs most affected by the virus. But damage has also been found in the brain, kidneys, liver, gastrointestinal tract, spleen and endothelial cells that line blood vessels. As mentioned above, the researchers would also find widespread alteration in coagulation.

As for the heart, many physicians pointed to a cardiac complication that they suspected could be traced to a form of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle), but in that case autopsies did not confirm it. Dr. Rapkiewicz of NYU Langone, who studied seven hearts, was struck by the abundance of cells called megakaryocytes, which produce platelets that control clotting and are typically found only in bone marrow and the lungs.

Dr. Richard Vander Heide of LSU in New Orleans, moreover, says he has performed autopsies on patients who had suffered cardiac arrest in the hospital but who, when examined, had no primary damage to the heart but to the lungs. One of the first U.S. investigations made public, on April 10, involved a 44-year-old patient who had been treated at LSU Health. Vander Heide, who has been in practice since 1994, recalls in the pages of the WP that he dissected the lung and discovered probably hundreds or thousands of microclots: "I'll never forget the day. I had never seen anything like it." Autopsy after autopsy, Vander Heide says he found the same troubling picture.

"The findings had gotten the attention of many hospitals, prompting physicians to give anticoagulants to Covid patients. This is now common practice," the American Journal points out. Other pulmonary autopsy examinations - including those described in studies of 38 Italian patients - have shown the same picture.

The Washington Post then cites a study published in June in the Lancet's eClinicalMedicine, in which the alteration of coagulation in the heart, kidney and liver is highlighted. Such evidence led the authors to suggest that this could be a major cause of multi-organ failure in Covid-19 patients.

As for neurological damage, the Washington Post article points out that among the most common complaints were altered sense of smell and taste, altered mental status, stroke, seizures and even delirium. It reads, "A preliminary study conducted in China, published in the BMJ's Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry in March, found that 22% of 113 patients experienced neurological problems ranging from excessive sleepiness to coma." In June, the WP points out, French researchers reported that "84% of ICU patients had neurological problems and that, at the time of discharge, one-third were confused or disoriented."

Isaac Solomon, a neuropathologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, conducted 18 autopsies, examining particular areas of the brain: "the cerebral cortex (the gray matter responsible for processing information), the thalamus (which modulates sensory input), the basal ganglia (responsible for motor control), etc.". The expert pointed out that he found only small pockets of inflammation, while there were signs of the damage caused by lack of oxygen.

"When the brain doesn't get enough oxygen, neurons die, and that death is permanent: to some extent, people's brains can compensate, but at some point the damage is so extensive that several functions are compromised," reads the Washington Post. Another key aspect would therefore be represented by the early administration of a supplementary amount of oxygen in Covid patients, in order to avoid severe brain damage.

In conclusion - given the altered coagulation found in many patients - the American newspaper states that "autopsies suggest that anti-platelet drugs, in addition to anticoagulants, may be useful in curbing the effects and complications brought on by Covid-19," specifying, however, that it is "just one piece of a much larger puzzle." "We still have a lot to learn," they conclude.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2 ... -findings/
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

My point Ogee is that when me or you post some information about covid-19 in here, there is 0 impact, we are just 2 guys behind a nickname that no one knows.

When Mrtools post here about covid-19 is totally different, he's the guy who makes incredible indicators and people respect him (me included), so his opinion and what he shares in this thread is important, and can influence someone's decision about wearing a mask or being vaccinated.

Got it?

If you guys believed the earth is flat there was no harm done, but this is an health crisis and people lives are at risk.

mario_lima wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 5:16 pm
So you didn't had the time to investigate but you are asking everyone to share your post?

With all due respect Mrtools, but you should know better before you post something like this, because your opinion matters and can easily affect people minds.

Hundreds of thousands of autopsies have been performed here in United States and all over the world since the beginning of the Pandemic. It's a fact, not fake media.

This post of yours reminds me when you claimed that the crazy guy with horns that stormed the United States Capitol was Antifa and not a Trump supporter, and you even share some pictures of him and his tattoos.

Later when you find out that you were wrong you stayed quiet.

My point is: what are you going to do when you find out that your sources are wrong again?

This is pure propaganda against Covid-19, but anyway who cares?

The red pill arrived at stores but is sold out once again.
I shared a post of something I found interesting if you don't like what I post move along and leave me alone, just like I have been leaving you alone even though I agree with nothing you post. I didn't mention you in that post, so why you chose to attack me is beyond me. I guess you just live to argue.

I know who the antifa guy is and what he was doing in the Capitol but since you ridicule or call propaganda any thing that doesn't go with your narrative I chose to just drop it.

So like I said, leave me alone.

Pfizer and FDA literally admitting that anyone who receives the experimental injection under the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) is a lab rat/guinea pig, take your pick. If you knew it was a clinical trial, would you take it?

From Page 72 of this document on the FDA web site, dated December 10, 2020:
https://www.fda.gov/media/144246/download

"Active surveillance of large numbers of individuals vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is necessary to confirm the safety profile demonstrated in the clinical study in the short-, medium-, and long-term in a broader population studied for a longer duration as well as at-risk subpopulations, as possible (ie, people >85 years of age or pregnant people). Individuals receiving vaccine under EUA provide the earliest opportunity to initiate these studies."

To address the latest, my only point is in some countries (shrinking by the day here in the u.s.) there is this thing called freedom, if you choose to wear a mask and get vaccinatted go for it, that is not for me or anybody to judge, if you choose not to, it should be the same thing.

Dr Roger Hodkinson reading aloud an open letter to the Alberta government and the wider world governments.

[url][/url]

mario_lima wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:31 am
My point Ogee is that when me or you post some information about covid-19 in here, there is 0 impact, we are just 2 guys behind a nickname that no one knows.

When Mrtools post here about covid-19 is totally different, he's the guy who makes incredible indicators and people respect him (me included), so his opinion and what he shares in this thread is important, and can influence someone's decision about wearing a mask or being vaccinated.

Got it?

If you guys believed the earth is flat there was no harm done, but this is an health crisis and people lives are at risk.

Hi Mario, sorry, I'm almost 56 years old, I have my opinions, and I write and say what I think. I was interested in the MrTools post, and I had feedback with other articles on the net, stop. Thanks.
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head