NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

josi wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:17 am
Funnily enough, your 2nd version also didn't work on my system but Mladen's advice solved the problem with the 1st version - thanks Mladen (nice gesture! Didn't see that coming, at all....)
haha..funny... stupid me...posted the wrong version again....now it is correct......I don't drink alcohol or smoke weed though :D
the code was like this.....which gave a global scope error
}
//----
return(0);

So I changed it to......and the file worked with no error
//----
return(0);
}

while mLaden said to delete the return(0) ... which of course works too.

RplusT wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:23 pm
mrtools, maybe something like this could be turned into a histogram instead of lines only.?

t3_adx_+di_-di_burst.mq4

ADX_DI.JPG
Try it out, the t3 was probably one of the very first version out there, this version using Mladen's version with a choice of t3 types. Called it dmi slope not sure if that would be correct name for this.
dmi slope histo.mq4
(6.52 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
EURUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:29 am
The one i posted doesn't repaint and the setting are matching yours.
Dear mrtools
I could not find your non-repainting Indicator, will y you please post non repainting version of your Shi_TrendSignaler.ex4 Indicator
Thanks in advance

mrtools wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:18 pm
Try it out, the t3 was probably one of the very first version out there, this version using Mladen's version with a choice of t3 types. Called it dmi slope not sure if that would be correct name for this.
Thank you mrtools. Looking forward to trade this in real time as history looks good, especially at major turns.

RplusT wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:35 pm
Here's another ADX version.....for those interested. Haven't tested it yet but by looking at history, it's pretty fast responding to price action....

ADXm.JPG

ADXm_ANG.mq4
Thanks, nice indicator, only problem was it repaints posted a version fixed by Mladen here Adxm

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2957 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2090 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 1855 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”