NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

andreacaerdna wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:10 am
Hello, I meant to post this indicator. I haven't seen it repaint, but im not sure if it is actually a non repaint indicator. If it does repaint, please fix this. Thanks.
The one i posted doesn't repaint and the setting are matching yours.

RplusT wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:23 pm
t3_adx_+di_-di_burst.mq4
I used your standard inputs:
I'd be interested to know where you think entries might be because crosses don't really outperform by any measure (some are ok, some are too early, some are late):
US100H1.png

josi wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:05 pm
I used your standard inputs:
I'd be interested to know where you think entries might be because crosses don't really outperform by any measure (some are ok, some are too early, some are late):
:D You are to quick.....It's raining heavily today, if you are wondering why I'm in front of the screen. And it's labour day after all.

Haven't tried it out in trading yet. Saw the post of the Tradestation chart in Xard's threat and started to look what's around.
Anyway....I think it looks good...I mean those you marked. I particularly like the early ones because those mean....."prepare yourself". We don't really jump on every move, do we! And as for any indicator....Confluence with direction got priority. I think a histogram would make it much better visible in relation to the zero line.
I actually found a ADX HDsqueeze histogram that seems roughly to correspond with it. I post it here to play with.

ADX_HDSqz_mtf.mq4
(6.94 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

ADX_HDsqz.JPG

RplusT wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:24 pm
ADX_HDSqz_mtf.mq4
Tried to try it - wordplay, like... but couldn't get it to work in my version of MT4... sad
But have a nice Labour Day, anyway.
As to the T3 one: zero-cross looks like a very good idea - will be interesting to see what MrTools histo version will bring.

josi wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:39 pm
Tried to try it - wordplay, like... but couldn't get it to work in my version of MT4... sad
But have a nice Labour Day, anyway.
As to the T3 one: zero-cross looks like a very good idea - will be interesting to see what MrTools histo version will bring.
Uupps..sorry, there was a small bug i had to fix and I posted the wrong version.

Try this one.....

ADX_HDSqz_mtf.mq4
(14.28 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

RplusT wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:33 pm
Funnily enough, your 2nd version also didn't work on my system but Mladen's advice solved the problem with the 1st version - thanks Mladen (nice gesture! Didn't see that coming, at all....)

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2956 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2090 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 1853 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”