Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Marco_Sousa wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:19 am Here are some of the most popular trading charts and their profiles if you want to use them.

The profiles have 3 Time Frames (5-15-30) but you can change them to whatever Time frame you wish according to your own trading style.

Happy trading
Sorry, I'm a novice. What's the effect of these files on charts? I've added the files to my folder as required, but I don't see any difference in the chart
Attachments
These users thanked the author Hua123 for the post:
Marco_Sousa

I'm not a professional trader but once I was a novice and I know how hard it is, so please always ask whatever you need.

I think you just downloaded the profiles, you also need to have the template so you can have the indicators working on your chart.

You can download the Template on page 10 post #99.

After that, If you don't know how to copy the template and the indicators to your MT4 please search on YouTube "how to install template and indicators on MT4".

You will see it's easy, but feel free to ask any doubts you have.
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
moey_dw
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Marco_Sousa wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:08 pm I'm not a professional trader but once I was a novice and I know how hard it is, so please always ask whatever you need
i admire marco & his perseverance in the topic sir............... u are becoming one of most famous members here now & i always like to read u posts daily :problem: :problem: :problem:

sometimes i learn so much even from ur brief post!!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Marco_Sousa
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Thank you moey_dw for your words, I'm just trying to help someone.
I started trading in 2014 and even now I struggle, so I understand perfectly those who are beginning this journey.

I don't have too much time to post here but I will do my best to keep this Thread alive.

No one has become poor by given.
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Marco_Sousa wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:08 pm I'm not a professional trader but once I was a novice and I know how hard it is, so please always ask whatever you need.

I think you just downloaded the profiles, you also need to have the template so you can have the indicators working on your chart.

You can download the Template on page 10 post #99.

After that, If you don't know how to copy the template and the indicators to your MT4 please search on YouTube "how to install template and indicators on MT4".

You will see it's easy, but feel free to ask any doubts you have.
Good Morning. Well it is interesting. I think he know how can use the template.
He uncompressed the ZIP what you have shared and copied directly to the profiles folder.Is it a good way?

Yes it's the good way, you decompress the Template with the indicators and also the profiles you want, then you copy them to their respective folders on MT4.

I answered him that way because he said that nothing was showing in his charts, so in my opinion 2 things could went wrong with him:
1- He only copy the profiles
2- He didn't restart MT4 after that

If you (or anyone) are having a hard time using the template or the profiles, please let me know exactly what it is so I can help.
Maya Angelou

EUR/USD this morning when NY opened:

You can see the advantage of using different Time Frames to help us decide when to enter a trade.
In the picture you can see:

All 3 charts when NY opened this morning show us as follows:
Price was bellow the 200 EMA (so we were in a downtrend)
We had a sell signal 20 mins after the NY opened:
5 mins TF
8 EMA was RED
Super Trend histogram turned RED
15 mins TF
8 EMA turned RED 1 candle after NY opened
Super Trend histogram was RED
Hidden Divergence on our side 3 candles after NY opened gave us more chances of success
30 mins TF
8 EMA was RED
Super Trend histogram was RED

When to exit the trade and cash it:
Remember that the sell signal was given at the same direction of the Trend,
1st option exit: When we had Divergence against our trade 2 hours and 10 mins after NY opened
2nd option exit: When 8 EMA turned BLUE on 5 min charts almost 5 hours later NY opened

Medium impact news 30 mins after NY opened were very good to US Dollar, giving us more chances of success.

Any questions i am available
Enjoy your weekend
Attachments
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
thomdel
Maya Angelou

I like the look of this system Marco. Could you please share your settings on the 8 EMA, Heiken ashi and Super trend.
Not all the indicators come up in the template you have provided so I have to apply them from the indi file. From there they appear to have different settings to yours.
Kind regards
These users thanked the author pathenry for the post:
Marco_Sousa
You won't really understand GRACE untill you FULLY realise you've BEEN GRACED