Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:35 am
Can make a suggestion that the area where I have placed the orange arrow be made a different colour. As it is at the moment there is a slight difference but I find it really hard to see, if it was orange like in the PDF it would be much easier to see.
FourXXXX,
I belive it is.
The !!!MT4 Breakout box is XARD modified of the GoldBug Breakout. And that has orange as you requested, the GoldBug Breakout does not.
!!!-MT4 X-BREAKOUTBOX.ex4
(42.74 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

aneek229 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:44 am
FourXXXX,
I belive it is.
The !!!MT4 Breakout box is XARD modified of the GoldBug Breakout. And that has orange as you requested, the GoldBug Breakout does not.
I am skeptical about these break out boxes. I may be wrong as i am several times. GBPCAD in a hour's time today gave strong break out sell , strong break out buy and then again strong break out sell on M15.

sudhindragk wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:11 pm
I am skeptical about these break out boxes. I may be wrong as i am several times. GBPCAD in a hour's time today gave strong break out sell , strong break out buy and then again strong break out sell on M15.
Yes, I got the correct version thanks, I am having a good time with the Breakout Box + Murrey Math up 5% plus today.

My thoughts are the Breakout box gives you an entry trigger combined with the Dots to establish the trend and I am using Murrey Math 4/8 and 8/8 as profit targets.
GBPUSD.png

FourXXXX wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:17 pm
Yes, I got the correct version thanks, I am having a good time with the Breakout Box + Murrey Math up 5% plus today.

My thoughts are the Breakout box gives you an entry trigger combined with the Dots to establish the trend and I am using Murrey Math 4/8 and 8/8 as profit targets.
Agree with you ...a Break out gives a clear rule based entry and stop loss. And a good indicative take profit. But we need to be careful about fake outs.Probably Xard has figured this all out. So i will wait.

sudhindragk wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:33 pm
Agree with you ...a Break out gives a clear rule based entry and stop loss. And a good indicative take profit. But we need to be careful about fake outs.Probably Xard has figured this all out. So i will wait.
Not every trade is a winner, so what. Xard is doing a great job (thank you Xard) but I don't expect him to spoon-feed us.

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 1360 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 1153 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”