Re: One More Average (OMA) Indicators for MT4

thomdel wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:54 pm Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Color Candles & Arrows to this Indi : one_more_average_ribbon_nmc

Please do the needful.

Thanks for your Generosity, Kindness.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Candles and arrows added also updated the code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
thomdel, Jimmy, TECHHDATE07, 太虚一毫, milad1987, navid110, kvak, markw118, pfxi, michaelB, myrx, RodrigoRT7, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

mntiwana wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:09 am
As One More Average "OMA" indicators are a bit different than rest of Moving Average indicators not only code wise but types of displaying/forming differently in an attractive way,with so many sorts and variety,so this thread means to post all "OMA" indicators separately here for easiness and comfort of users
Hello
this is very nice indicator thankyou!!!!
can you create 2 oma cross indicator out of it with arrows? please
Thankyou!!

Been playing around with the dual ulcer index indicator lately, and I've noticed that it do particularly well with some kind of filtering averages like the adxvma.
It might be benefical to add some sort of step filter to the indicator? Would much appreciate it if this could be done =)
These users thanked the author whiplashtm for the post:
Jimmy

whiplashtm wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:15 am Been playing around with the dual ulcer index indicator lately, and I've noticed that it do particularly well with some kind of filtering averages like the adxvma.
It might be benefical to add some sort of step filter to the indicator? Would much appreciate it if this could be done =)
Is it not possible to add step filter to this indicator? I'm just making sure you didn't forget, I know how busy you are!
Appreciate all of your work!

whiplashtm wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:55 am Is it not possible to add step filter to this indicator? I'm just making sure you didn't forget, I know how busy you are!
Appreciate all of your work!
Hi.
This isnt averages version, but OMA. And add filter to it. I don't know how useful it will be, If it's not too lag.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
whiplashtm, josi, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, pipsquirrel