Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:35 am Can make a suggestion that the area where I have placed the orange arrow be made a different colour. As it is at the moment there is a slight difference but I find it really hard to see, if it was orange like in the PDF it would be much easier to see.
FourXXXX,
I belive it is.
The !!!MT4 Breakout box is XARD modified of the GoldBug Breakout. And that has orange as you requested, the GoldBug Breakout does not.
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post:
XXXX

aneek229 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:44 am FourXXXX,
I belive it is.
The !!!MT4 Breakout box is XARD modified of the GoldBug Breakout. And that has orange as you requested, the GoldBug Breakout does not.
I am skeptical about these break out boxes. I may be wrong as i am several times. GBPCAD in a hour's time today gave strong break out sell , strong break out buy and then again strong break out sell on M15.

sudhindragk wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:11 pm I am skeptical about these break out boxes. I may be wrong as i am several times. GBPCAD in a hour's time today gave strong break out sell , strong break out buy and then again strong break out sell on M15.
Yes, I got the correct version thanks, I am having a good time with the Breakout Box + Murrey Math up 5% plus today.

My thoughts are the Breakout box gives you an entry trigger combined with the Dots to establish the trend and I am using Murrey Math 4/8 and 8/8 as profit targets.
Attachments
nil desperandum