Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ogee wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:02 pm The PZ zig-zag back-paints rather than repaints so it waits x number of bars for confirmation before printing the signal, without that the chart would be a god awful mess of false signals.
Thanks bro.. I would like to use fractals in its multi-timeframe mode and thus it does not matter that the signals are delayed because in MTF mode the signals have a great distance from each other ..

You could create an arrow following these parameters for that indicator, thanks. Indicator developed by the Brazilian and analyst Odir Aguiar (Didi), consists of "Moving Averages", famously known as "Didi needles", where it allows the viewing of reversal points.

The concept is very simple, when you enter 3 Moving Averages on display, a period equal to 3, one equal to 8 and the other equal to 20, then the formation of the indicator that works on axis or line center equal to 0 (zero) appears. ). Moving averages must intersect when approaching line 0.

JNascente wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:48 am You could create an arrow following these parameters for that indicator, thanks. Indicator developed by the Brazilian and analyst Odir Aguiar (Didi), consists of "Moving Averages", famously known as "Didi needles", where it allows the viewing of reversal points.

The concept is very simple, when you enter 3 Moving Averages on display, a period equal to 3, one equal to 8 and the other equal to 20, then the formation of the indicator that works on axis or line center equal to 0 (zero) appears. ). Moving averages must intersect when approaching line 0.
There is one with lines and alerts here Didi index
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
JNascente

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:04 am Sorry that looks like it's above my skill level.
Dear mrtools, look at this fantastic code, it does just what I ask, but with a fibonacci fan. Once created I can move freely and it does not move.
If I could take a look at it, I'd be grateful.
It would be to substitute fan code for fibonacci expansion.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me