NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mrtools
This indicator allows any pair to be opened in a group of windows simultaneously
The problem it forces you to select some specific timeframes, for example I cannot add 30 minutes in my windows
I know this version cannot be modified but is there any alternative to this indicator
Thank you so much
ChangeSymbol6charts.ex4
(13.19 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

oneking wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:23 am
Hi Mrtools
This indicator allows any pair to be opened in a group of windows simultaneously
The problem it forces you to select some specific timeframes, for example I cannot add 30 minutes in my windows
I know this version cannot be modified but is there any alternative to this indicator
Thank you so much
Have you tried Mladen's symbol changer?

mrtools wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:26 am
Have you tried Mladen's symbol changer?
Yes but it only change one window
let me explain more the indicator that I share is not symbol changer is an indicator that allow you to change all the windows opened to one pair bye change only one window
for example I have three windows eur/usd 15 min , 1 hr , 4hr , I drag the indicator to the 15 min chart , then when I change the 15 min chart the 1hr and the 4 hr change too
the problem is not allowing me to select 30 min because it only support 1 min , 5min , 15min , 1hr , 4hr , 1d

oneking wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:31 am
Yes but it only change one window
let me explain more the indicator that I share is not symbol changer is an indicator that allow you to change all the windows opened to one pair bye change only one window
for example I have three windows eur/usd 15 min , 1 hr , 4hr , I drag the indicator to the 15 min chart , then when I change the 15 min chart the 1hr and the 4 hr change too
the problem is not allowing me to select 30 min because it only support 1 min , 5min , 15min , 1hr , 4hr , 1d
Oh ok got it!

Hi!

How can the code of a fractal indicator be modified so that it does not repaint?

I have this fractal indicator called True Fractals Bands MTF and I would like to make it not repaint, just like Pointzero's FractalZigZagNoRepaint_mtf indicator.

I'm researching how to do it by changing some code, but still can't get it.

Here I send the two indicators ..

Thanks for any help you can give me.
true-fractals-bands-mtf-indicator.mq4
(24.28 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
FractalZigZagNoRepaint mtf_1.mq4
(16.01 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

YAWDEEZ wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:52 pm
hello guys,
am new here, how do i send a private message to someone? am having a hard time finding my way around on the platform,
thanks. :)
Nope, due to spammers the PM's are only for people who've been around for moment. What difficulties are you finding? I'll help you.
📖 Download over 600+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's Trader's Library.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2951 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2087 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 1842 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”