NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:41 am
Think I missed that post when you get a chance could you please share the link, Thanks!
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295416750

The indicator is on this page but I will also attach it. I think you may have responded and said it repaints, but I have been testing it and I haven’t seen it repaint. The only downside to this indicator is that the arrows come about a few seconds after the candle closes. Could you please fix the indicator to where the arrow comes while the candle is open? Thanks in advance!
SMA Example.ex4
(10.39 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

andreacaerdna wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:47 am
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295416750

The indicator is on this page but I will also attach it. I think you may have responded and said it repaints, but I have been testing it and I haven’t seen it repaint. The only downside to this indicator is that the arrows come about a few seconds after the candle closes. Could you please fix the indicator to where the arrow comes while the candle is open? Thanks in advance!
Here

Code: Select all

if(Buffer1[i] > Buffer2[i] && Buffer1[i-1] < Buffer2[i-1]&& Close[i+CloseBar]>Open[i+CloseBar] )
it's going both left to right and right to left, so not getting an accurate reading from the indicator plus it makes it repaint, the version I posted think it was the next post, the arrow will try to form while the bar is open but won't be complete until the bar is complete, far as I know you can't do it any other way without making it repaint again. Also on the version i posted if you set alerts on current = true you should get alerts on the bar while the arrow is forming, but in my experience this is dangerous.

mrtools wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:22 am
Here

Code: Select all

if(Buffer1[i] > Buffer2[i] && Buffer1[i-1] < Buffer2[i-1]&& Close[i+CloseBar]>Open[i+CloseBar] )
it's going both left to right and right to left, so not getting an accurate reading from the indicator plus it makes it repaint, the version I posted think it was the next post, the arrow will try to form while the bar is open but won't be complete until the bar is complete, far as I know you can't do it any other way without making it repaint again. Also on the version i posted if you set alerts on current = true you should get alerts on the bar while the arrow is forming, but in my experience this is dangerous.
Hello teacher! Is there a way to make the color of the Dynamic Zone StepMA pdf nmc 3.3 ahtf main trend line (here Aqua, Magenta) look like the jurik smooth ribbon-zones indicator, and fill the color into the main chart (without displaying the indicator line)?
Dynamic Zone StepMA pdf nmc 3.3 ahtf.mq4
(36.72 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
jurik smooth ribbon - zones.mq4
(35.37 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Dynamic Zone StepMA pdf nmc 3.3 ahtf.png
jurik smooth ribbon - zones.png

Terran wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:37 am
Hello MrTools,

I believe this is one of your fabulous creation.
Is it at all possible to have alerts and arrows added for when the centreband changes direction (colour)?

Thank you and Kind Regards
Tma centered recalculates/repaints alerts and arrows are pretty much useless for an indicator like this.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:03 am
Tma centered recalculates/repaints alerts and arrows are pretty much useless for an indicator like this.
Thank you for the quick response mrtools.

My thinking around this was if there was a screen alert when the direction/colour changes, (whether it's a false alert or not) I can add it to a watch list until there is further confirmation.
It could add some value.

Kind Regards,
"Eat Drink and be Happy for tomorrow we Diet!"

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2956 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2090 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 1853 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”