Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

branco wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:01 pm Halo all, @mrtools ...
Please help me to fix this arrow indicator.
problem: This arrow not disappear at candle closed if not meet criteria.
I must refresh the indicator to make sure the arrow.
after refresh it, if not meet criteria the arrow will dissapear.

I need it:
-Arrow, alert at current . auto dissapear if not meet criteria.
i hope there is setting that i can choose: allert at current, alert candle closed.
-Arrow gap setting.

Many thanks

adx-crossing-v-2-0-mx-1-alert.mq4
What is your critera for the arrows and alerts looking in the code there are 4 different scenarios?

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:49 pm Hi Mrtools,

As I am no coder I would greatly appreciate it if you could add "push notifications" to the following indicator:

forex-reversal-indicator.ex4
forex-reversal-indicator.mq4

I would love for the community to test it and give their feedback. I've tested it and in my opinion it is a great indicator on the higher time frames. However, on the lower time frames i.e. 1min, 5min and 15min it repaints. Despite this I am still prepared to use it for trading ONLY on the higher time frames.

Try!!
viewtopic.php?p=1295418495#p1295418495

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:26 am What is your critera for the arrows and alerts looking in the code there are 4 different scenarios?
Thank you for your respond mrtools

All of these criteria is OK for me.
The problem is:
-alert at current, if ADX back not meet all these criteria at current, i want arrow back to disappear (delete the arrow).

Many thank mrtools.

Code: Select all

if (b4plusdi<b4minusdi && nowplusdi>nowminusdi  &&  nowadxmain >= ADX_level_Threshold)

val1[shift]=Low[shift]-5*Point;

if (b4adxmain < ADX_level_Threshold && nowadxmain > ADX_level_Threshold && nowplusdi>nowminusdi)

val1[shift]=Low[shift]-5*Point;

if (b4plusdi>b4minusdi && nowplusdi<nowminusdi  &&  nowadxmain >= ADX_level_Threshold)
       val2[shift]=High[shift]+5*Point;
      if (b4adxmain < ADX_level_Threshold && nowadxmain > ADX_level_Threshold && nowplusdi<nowminusdi)
          val2[shift]=High[shift]+5*Point;

ZZTop wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:04 am I remember when I saw this indicator first time, it was a WOW-moment, but I never really played with settings, but today I did that, and it is amazing indicator. when trend is going on.

Thank you very much Mr Tools.
Picture'

AUDUSDM1.png
Hi,
Which version of the ADXm are you using and what is the indicator on the chart?

Thanks