Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

SHABBA wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:00 pm PLEASE , someone should kindly explain the input "LB" on this indicator.
is it no of bars, touches or something else.
thanks.
Hi, I think, if memory serves, it stands for Trend Line Break On Close. So uses the candle close not the high/low on a break of S/R for which ever time frame it's referring to.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
SHABBA

Dear friends, I have a request if you are so kind, I will try to be clear:
Automatic fibonacci retracement or expansion there are several by the forum that kindly share, thank you very much
-I need it not to be automatic, you will say, the mt4 platform already brings one, but I need to change the levels, and have 3 to 5 fibo configured, each one with many different levels configured.
So if I copy the indicator multiple times, if the code lets me change the name, I would have all set with one button. Then the indicator appears and I move around the chart and it stays where I put it.
Thank you very much for everything shared.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Andrés49 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:25 pm Dear friends, I have a request if you are so kind, I will try to be clear:
Automatic fibonacci retracement or expansion there are several by the forum that kindly share, thank you very much
-I need it not to be automatic, you will say, the mt4 platform already brings one, but I need to change the levels, and have 3 to 5 fibo configured, each one with many different levels configured.
So if I copy the indicator multiple times, if the code lets me change the name, I would have all set with one button. Then the indicator appears and I move around the chart and it stays where I put it.
Thank you very much for everything shared.
Hi, try,see if you can use it.

pacois wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:20 pm Hi, try,see if you can use it.
Thanks for trying, just paint one lines to move freely by hand, it's not useful if they don't all go together.
Attached capture of my fibonacci that already brings MT4, and I added levels by hand, adding the levels by hand takes a long time.
The idea is to have 4 to 5 fibonacci or others, for example 30 60 90, or 25 50 75, xx xx xx, levels already saved, and just load the indicator, and be able to move freely around the chart all together. With all the possible levels that go in, the more the better as you can see in the image.
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.

Ogee wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:26 pm Hi, I think, if memory serves, it stands for Trend Line Break On Close. So uses the candle close not the high/low on a break of S/R for which ever time frame it's referring to.
this indicator what name called its S/R line . This line i try as pull back position and its effective.
i did M1 chart and use M1 s/r LINES
steps as here

1. Bar breakout S/R line
2. pull back bar and hits S/R line and not cross the close price
3. use BB 20/2 at OB/OS
4. use Stoch 14/3/3 and cross at OB/OS
note:_ safe to check the between PULL BACK POSITION dont have any price bar cross S/R line
see snap
1min to 5 min expiry limit for BINARY OPTION
test in DEMO :) enjoy
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
qasd
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:43 pm this indicator what name called its S/R line . This line i try as pull back position and its effective.
i did M1 chart and use M1 s/r LINES
steps as here

1. Bar breakout S/R line
2. pull back bar and hits S/R line and not cross the close price
3. use BB 20/2 at OB/OS
4. use Stoch 14/3/3 and cross at OB/OS
note:_ safe to check the between PULL BACK POSITION dont have any price bar cross S/R line
see snap
1min to 5 min expiry limit for BINARY OPTION
test in DEMO :) enjoy
Hi,.I didn't understand well, or rather, I don't have the rules in my head ... which indicators to use,

Andrés49 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:25 pm Dear friends, I have a request if you are so kind, I will try to be clear:
I have found something similar to what I need in a free website, one of the problems is that when I move it, the previous one stays fixed and it is a mess, the code is short, and you can enter by hand in the levels you want. A review of arrangements and button would be very happy