Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

S/R LINE & H/L tend BINARY AND FOREX

Rule 1
IF current bar cross beyond strong S/R ( SOLID LINE) level .. open trade on current and close on the current bar expiry
try in demo and enjoy..
or
Rule 2 optional
IF PA BAR bounce back the strong S/R lines ( SOLD LINE) and NICE CHART bar at OB/OS level cross , next new bar reversal 1bar to above

if its forex, exit when the bar hits on S/R Solid line reversal zone.
try in demo and enjoy..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

slyfer91 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:00 pm I share this indicator for binary options in the description a bonus of 30 usd is included to operate with real money, I hope it will serve you
You can use the attached indicators as filter. up arow when gren down when blue
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

sal wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:22 pm Repaint/recalcuated indicators aware of that!!!

Yes they repaints, but this is not forex trading ,this is binary options, and in most cases, repainting indicators works. And in this case, this is a trend following strategy. you can see the attached image
Attachments
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore