Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:43 pm Jeff always has great ideas. Thank you sir for sharing your cool indicators with us, too :)

I'm liking the RSI Ranked. I wonder what are the benefits of calculating on past values instead of absolute? Either way, I like to use your RSI Ranked on the Daily chart:

• 14 Period
  • Added a 9 SMA for confirmation

Thank you for posting these up Jeff.
RSI based on past values should be reacting sooner than the normal RSI, because OS OB zones are dynamic, thus you'll be in an OB/OS zone earlier in theory

of course you need the right barsBack setting for a specific RSI Period

thanks for your reaction

Jeff

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:18 am On that indicator you can use buffer 3, pretty much everything (coloring,arrows,alerts) is based on that buffer another way is to use the first buffer and the rsi<> 50.
Thanks mrtools maybe you can explain a little bit more or if you find the time could y make a setfile for the EA as an example? Greetings from Germany

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add : Tape Feature to Indi : rsi + ma crosses 1.07 (mtf +alerts + arrows)

( This Tape feature with all options is available in : Macd averages tape + lines + alerts + arrows ) - Please see attachment pic

Thanks for your Generosity. Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:37 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add : Tape Feature to Indi : rsi + ma crosses 1.07 (mtf +alerts + arrows)

( This Tape feature with all options is available in : Macd averages tape + lines + alerts + arrows ) - Please see attachment pic

Thanks for your Generosity. Thanks.
Added tape had to remove the line coloring to make the tape work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
thomdel, kvak, QSD, RodrigoRT7, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah