Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Since Xard is going to discard the 2nd Dot TF1 indicator from his upcoming version, I have a request for any one who has this indicator.... The version I have does not have all the features like showing only the lines of the triangle without the background colour.... I will be obliged if some one could share that....
Screenshot_1.png

Mustafa wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:39 am
Since Xard is going to discard the 2nd Dot TF1 indicator from his upcoming version, I have a request for any one who has this indicator.... The version I have does not have all the features like showing only the lines of the triangle without the background colour.... I will be obliged if some one could share that....
Hi,
It is always good if the indicators are backed up in a different folder. Have fun.
Skyold

XU v3-2nd Dot TF+1.ex4
(26.59 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Be patient and wait for your chance

xard777 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:02 am
The 2nd Dot is still there, just look at the 30m chart, the White ZigZag line starts and stops where the 2nd Dot is on the 15m chart.
So the white ZZ line will show the previous TF's 2nd Dot location.
Xard777

Hello everyone, thank you very much for your TEMPLATE, I have a question: what is the indicator at the bottom of the screen ?
2nd Dots still there..png

xard777 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:49 pm
Still tweaking latest setup.
Xard777
so in one you use ADX and in one Stoch - I'd prefer the less jittery Stoch (especially as you use ToR on top of that, of course) but...
+ you might have stayed in the trade longer using Stoch (but this will sometimes be in your favour, while at others...)
but: ADX gives a much better reflection of what is actually happening as far as price moves are concerned
As far as I can see Murrey Math is in both trades the background but isn't really used for the actual trades:
I think Fibs could be and possibly are used for exits but I don't see that Murrey has a productive role to play.
As always I am most likely wrong.

1. Similar Topics

1. 273 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 1262 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 1070 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”