Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi Coders!

I have an indicator that's supposed to be non-repainting which is true to a point, the latest signal provided can re-paint/re-calculate when the chart gets refreshed or when the chart is refreshed a new signal will appear as shown in the example;

Please can you check the coding to see if there's an error as to why this is happening and if you can correct the coding to make sure the latest signal appears and stays on the chart and it alerts the trader?

thank you for your time
Attachments

Riddick wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:00 am Hi Coders!

I have an indicator that's supposed to be non-repainting which is true to a point, the latest signal provided can re-paint/re-calculate when the chart gets refreshed or when the chart is refreshed a new signal will appear as shown in the example;

Please can you check the coding to see if there's an error as to why this is happening and if you can correct the coding to make sure the latest signal appears and stays on the chart and it alerts the trader?

thank you for your time

super-arrow-indicator.mq4
Would need the original source code the version posted is decompiled.

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:34 am Please try these out, can't verify they are working at the time.
Hello Mrtools. Thank you very much for taking the trouble. If you could review it at another time, please
The lower band does not appear even if the numbers are changed, and the arrows or circles of the alarms do not appear
when the candle touches the top or bottom.

CandlesticksRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi Mrtools,

As I am no coder I would greatly appreciate it if you could add "push notifications" to the following indicator:
I would love for the community to test it and give their feedback. I've tested it and in my opinion it is a great indicator on the higher time frames. However, on the lower time frames i.e. 1min, 5min and 15min it repaints. Despite this I am still prepared to use it for trading ONLY on the higher time frames.

BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:49 pm Hi Mrtools,

As I am no coder I would greatly appreciate it if you could add "push notifications" to the following indicator:

forex-reversal-indicator.ex4
forex-reversal-indicator.mq4

I would love for the community to test it and give their feedback. I've tested it and in my opinion it is a great indicator on the higher time frames. However, on the lower time frames i.e. 1min, 5min and 15min it repaints. Despite this I am still prepared to use it for trading ONLY on the higher time frames.

it's decompiled code. nobody will touch that

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:25 am Apologies. I'm not a coder so was not aware it's decompiled code.
Please have a read of this guide on how to spot a decompiled code :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Halo all, @mrtools ...
Please help me to fix this arrow indicator.
problem: This arrow not disappear at candle closed if not meet criteria.
I must refresh the indicator to make sure the arrow.
after refresh it, if not meet criteria the arrow will dissapear.

I need it:
-Arrow, alert at current . auto dissapear if not meet criteria.
i hope there is setting that i can choose: allert at current, alert candle closed.
-Arrow gap setting.

Many thanks