Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:17 pm @mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please :
Add : Arrows on Chart ( Arrow Code - Arrow Size - Arrow Colour - Arrow Gap ) when 1st Histo appears on Zero Line.
If Possible, Vertical Lines & Alerts will be a great addition.

Please do the needful. Please.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Shares.
Thanks.
Posted here Macd indicators . Hopefully it works am getting an error in the forum while posting attachments.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

arobin wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:52 pm Hello Dear Coders,

Thank you indeed for this great site and your priceless efforts.

If it is not too much to ask, could you please add interpolation to the attached MA ribbon indicator? I know there are some newer versions of this indicator but as far as I see none of them has shift option.

Many thanks,

Robin
Posted it here Ma ribbon filled
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
thomdel, arobin

RVelasco wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:23 pm Hello @mrtools
Can you help me !?
I just need justin's alert to appear during the candle.

Now, It is showing when the candle closes.

Could you can modify this for me?

one last request, could you leave it with the same deviations from the attached indicator sma as an example?

so that all indication signs are similar, in all candles.

You do not need to make any other changes, just that the alert is during the candle and not at closing and the same desviations conf, for the same signals.
Did you ever find someone to fix the indicator to where the alert appears during the candle? I am looking for this also.

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:41 am Think I missed that post when you get a chance could you please share the link, Thanks!
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295416750

The indicator is on this page but I will also attach it. I think you may have responded and said it repaints, but I have been testing it and I haven’t seen it repaint. The only downside to this indicator is that the arrows come about a few seconds after the candle closes. Could you please fix the indicator to where the arrow comes while the candle is open? Thanks in advance!

andreacaerdna wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:47 am viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295416750

The indicator is on this page but I will also attach it. I think you may have responded and said it repaints, but I have been testing it and I haven’t seen it repaint. The only downside to this indicator is that the arrows come about a few seconds after the candle closes. Could you please fix the indicator to where the arrow comes while the candle is open? Thanks in advance!
Here

Code: Select all

if(Buffer1[i] > Buffer2[i] && Buffer1[i-1] < Buffer2[i-1]&& Close[i+CloseBar]>Open[i+CloseBar] )
it's going both left to right and right to left, so not getting an accurate reading from the indicator plus it makes it repaint, the version I posted think it was the next post, the arrow will try to form while the bar is open but won't be complete until the bar is complete, far as I know you can't do it any other way without making it repaint again. Also on the version i posted if you set alerts on current = true you should get alerts on the bar while the arrow is forming, but in my experience this is dangerous.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫