Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:04 pm Thanks
It may not be totally clear to all so I restate what Xard said about EMAs in a somewhat different fashion (in reference to higher TFs):
EMA 9 + 36 + 144
EMA 9 is basically the short term trading bias of M15 (average of last 9 candles' price action using the EMA formula etc)
EMA 36 on M15 is the EMA9 short-term bias of H1
EMA 144 on M15 is the EMA9 short-term bias of H4
This means: trading on M15 you can always see what H1 and H4 bias is at the time of trading (without changing TFs)
[This is the reason why VQ - in its current form - doesn't give you new information about bias on H1 and H4 and could be regarded as irrelevant.]
Thanks Josi for this.. Please I would like to ask based on what you said here 'This means: trading on M15 you can always see what H1 and H4 bias is at the time of trading (without changing TFs)' I trade on H1 because of availability of time. What are the EMA short-term bias of H4 and D1 on H1 TF? Sorry if its a noob question. I'm not very familiar with the maths. Thanks In advance.

If someone could help me I would appreciate it.
Below we have a screenshot of the chart.I accidentally had deleted some files and perimeter dots do not appear properly as the last update.It is like a messed up thing.If someone could provide the latest 2nd dot and 2nd+1 that would help because i dont know what wrong with my mt4

:The perimeter dots on this chart are way less than the ones i deleted it
Maybe Xard has accidentally put the old dots on fx5 i dont know
Even the triangles are not as the last update even tho i downloaded fx5
Attachments

Blin wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:24 am If someone could help me I would appreciate it.
Below we have a screenshot of the chart.I accidentally had deleted some files and perimeter dots do not appear properly as the last update.It is like a messed up thing.If someone could provide the latest 2nd dot and 2nd+1 that would help because i dont know what wrong with my mt4

:The perimeter dots on this chart are way less than the ones i deleted it
Maybe Xard has accidentally put the old dots on fx5 i dont know
Even the triangles are not as the last update even tho i downloaded fx5
XU v3-2nd DOT.ex4 shows the triangles in the chart. No longer does dots after configuration updates. You can turn on the semaphore in the indicator settings

stond
Attachments

Dondbaze wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:05 am I'm not very familiar with the maths. Thanks In advance.
I'm sure you are familiar with multiplication:
M15-H1-H4
if you transfer all to minutes you get: 15-60-240
how are these numbers related?
M15 to H1: 15x4=60
H1 to H4: 60x4=240
so: if EMA9 is the short-term bias indicator on M15 and you want the same short-term bias on H1 - what do you do?
yes: you multiply it by 4
Now: H1-H4-D is a somewhat more demanding formula. But I am sure you can work it out.
(Having said that I realised that Xard's EMAs9-36-144 have strong similarities - only in practical trading terms - with the Fibonacci numbers 8-34-144; therefore - at the moment - I think that the Xard formula - as the slightly deviating Fibonacci one - may be applied universally because markets are fractal. But I may be wrong, of course.)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
stond, Dondbaze, pipalong

Mustafa wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:39 am Since Xard is going to discard the 2nd Dot TF1 indicator from his upcoming version, I have a request for any one who has this indicator.... The version I have does not have all the features like showing only the lines of the triangle without the background colour.... I will be obliged if some one could share that....
Hi,
It is always good if the indicators are backed up in a different folder. Have fun.
Skyold

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Mustafa
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777