Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Today's Trades using latest setup (release date 20210518)
I really like the mixture of the ADX and the Breakout indy. Each trade taken based on best ADX/Breakout at the cross of the Trend line.
And my last trade, if Price fails to go down and hit 38/61 levels then watch for hit when it reverses and goes the other way.
This is why I trade.
Have a great weekend everyone, ice cold beer sitting out in the sunshine Woohoo!!!
Xard777
T1.png
T2.png
T3.png

xard777 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:38 am
Today's Trades using latest setup (release date 20210518)
Xard777
Will the future setup only have EMA9 + EMA36 (as in your screenshots today)?
XARD: The 144 can be selected via the input menu, just set to true and it will appear on the chart.
Screenshot from 2021-04-23 16-23-46.png

Senior Rob wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:37 am
Hi Xard or anyone,

I am looking for the stand alone Channel Indicator we used to have. I have done a search but could only find the original !!! MT4 old version and I need the latest version.
I have been using it from XU v3 -FX1 with everything set to "false" except the Channel but it grinds my computer to a halt when running multiple screens.

Does anyone have this? Thank you for the help

Rob
XARD: Are you talking about just the two EMA H/L lines? or the Grey Channel?
The Grey Channel - that's it, thank you Xard, you are the best!

Cheers,
Rob
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

josi wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:04 pm
Thanks
It may not be totally clear to all so I restate what Xard said about EMAs in a somewhat different fashion (in reference to higher TFs):
EMA 9 + 36 + 144
EMA 9 is basically the short term trading bias of M15 (average of last 9 candles' price action using the EMA formula etc)
EMA 36 on M15 is the EMA9 short-term bias of H1
EMA 144 on M15 is the EMA9 short-term bias of H4
This means: trading on M15 you can always see what H1 and H4 bias is at the time of trading (without changing TFs)
[This is the reason why VQ - in its current form - doesn't give you new information about bias on H1 and H4 and could be regarded as irrelevant.]
Thanks Josi for this.. Please I would like to ask based on what you said here 'This means: trading on M15 you can always see what H1 and H4 bias is at the time of trading (without changing TFs)' I trade on H1 because of availability of time. What are the EMA short-term bias of H4 and D1 on H1 TF? Sorry if its a noob question. I'm not very familiar with the maths. Thanks In advance.

If someone could help me I would appreciate it.
Below we have a screenshot of the chart.I accidentally had deleted some files and perimeter dots do not appear properly as the last update.It is like a messed up thing.If someone could provide the latest 2nd dot and 2nd+1 that would help because i dont know what wrong with my mt4

:The perimeter dots on this chart are way less than the ones i deleted it
Maybe Xard has accidentally put the old dots on fx5 i dont know
Even the triangles are not as the last update even tho i downloaded fx5
Screenshot_25.png
Screenshot_26.png

Blin wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:24 am
If someone could help me I would appreciate it.
Below we have a screenshot of the chart.I accidentally had deleted some files and perimeter dots do not appear properly as the last update.It is like a messed up thing.If someone could provide the latest 2nd dot and 2nd+1 that would help because i dont know what wrong with my mt4

:The perimeter dots on this chart are way less than the ones i deleted it
Maybe Xard has accidentally put the old dots on fx5 i dont know
Even the triangles are not as the last update even tho i downloaded fx5
XU v3-2nd DOT.ex4 shows the triangles in the chart. No longer does dots after configuration updates. You can turn on the semaphore in the indicator settings

stond
Screenshot_1.png

Dondbaze wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:05 am
I'm not very familiar with the maths. Thanks In advance.
I'm sure you are familiar with multiplication:
M15-H1-H4
if you transfer all to minutes you get: 15-60-240
how are these numbers related?
M15 to H1: 15x4=60
H1 to H4: 60x4=240
so: if EMA9 is the short-term bias indicator on M15 and you want the same short-term bias on H1 - what do you do?
yes: you multiply it by 4
Now: H1-H4-D is a somewhat more demanding formula. But I am sure you can work it out.
(Having said that I realised that Xard's EMAs9-36-144 have strong similarities - only in practical trading terms - with the Fibonacci numbers 8-34-144; therefore - at the moment - I think that the Xard formula - as the slightly deviating Fibonacci one - may be applied universally because markets are fractal. But I may be wrong, of course.)
EURAUDH1.png
EURAUDH1fib.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 273 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 1262 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 1070 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”