Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Yuri_I wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:03 am Dear MrTools, I hope you're not tired of me yet. I noticed that sometimes the price unfolds at 1.382 Fibonacci. Could you add another line to this indicator. Unless it's hard for you. I liked the way it works with MTF.
Nice idea brother Yuri :)

You make somegood suggestions and post interesting things. You're a nice contribution to this site, so don't ever feel shy to ask!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Yuri_I
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Yuri_I wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:03 am Dear MrTools, I hope you're not tired of me yet. I noticed that sometimes the price unfolds at 1.382 Fibonacci. Could you add another line to this indicator. Unless it's hard for you. I liked the way it works with MTF.
Added the 1.382 fib ratio and option to show the middle filled areas with separate fill and outer line widths.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, Yuri_I, thomdel, Vere, Jedidiah

Josan70 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:47 am Hello Mrtools. Please, an alarm could be added to this indicator, that as soon as the candle touches the upper or lower part of the band it will give an alarm
and mark it with an arrow or a dot. The alarm should be given as soon as it touches the candle. NOT when the candle closes.
Thank you .
Please try these out, can't verify they are working at the time.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

Josan70 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:22 pm Hello Mrtools. Thank you very much for taking the trouble. If you could review it at another time, please
The lower band does not appear even if the numbers are changed, and the arrows or circles of the alarms do not appear
when the candle touches the top or bottom.
Sorry got in a hurry,this version should be better and haven't added the arrows yet.