Re: Trading Pullbacks System

claytonbj88 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:22 pm thats why ive never been the biggest fan of the supply and demand, maybe because it is my lack on understanding supply and demand and how to use it
in this case the previous sd zone was already broken and next SD is far away. watch 1.3850 level for next important zone. You can load a htf chart to spot lower sd zones. and post 1: 1st target is previous high/low. This chart is an example about SD zones see it? First bounce, then break through
Attachments

Meyney wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:39 pm in this case the previous sd zone was already broken and next SD is far away. watch 1.3850 level for next important zone. You can load a htf chart to spot lower sd zones. and post 1: 1st target is previous high/low. This chart is an example about SD zones see it? First bounce, then break through
correct me if im wrong so if price breaks the current SD look back to previous SD on a HTF and then watch to see if price reaches the pervious SD?

claytonbj88 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:59 pm correct me if im wrong so if price breaks the current SD look back to previous SD on a HTF and then watch to see if price reaches the pervious SD?
It depends; if you can not find a previous sd on your current timeframe you can look for one at htf. (more easy to see also with big moves). By the way you use can the newer formed sd zones as trailng stop or fractals it's all up to your style.

LikeRe: Trading Pullbacks System

ive had another good day today 7 wins 4 loses. the only thing i don't like doing is keep staring at the charts, and constantly look for new set ups. all in all ive had another good session, if it wasnt for my my first trade of the day, i would be in profit, but im only -$40 from break even. maybe once when there is some good momentum and set ups on the HTFs i wont need to keep scalping :thumbup:

claytonbj88 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:51 am ive had another good day today 7 wins 4 loses. the only thing i don't like doing is keep staring at the charts, and constantly look for new set ups. all in all ive had another good session, if it wasnt for my my first trade of the day, i would be in profit, but im only -$40 from break even. maybe once when there is some good momentum and set ups on the HTFs i wont need to keep scalping :thumbup:
Real trading requires a lot of dedication and effort: you have to look at charts frequently also when trading HTF to spot the right entries and to manage your trades. Just like any other job it can be very boring, just accept this it is all part of this game. It seems you think it is easy to make money with trading. It is not. Personally I like the beauty of charts, hate it sometimes but never bored. If you do not like it to look at charts frequently my advice is to think again if this is the right direction for you before you will be slaughtered. Just my honest advice all the best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
Mustafa, yoake

Meyney wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:48 am Real trading requires a lot of dedication and effort: you have to look at charts frequently also when trading HTF to spot the right entries and to manage your trades. Just like any other job it can be very boring, just accept this it is all part of this game. It seems you think it is easy to make money with trading. It is not. Personally I like the beauty of charts, hate it sometimes but never bored. If you do not like it to look at charts frequently my advice is to think again if this is the right direction for you before you will be slaughtered. Just my honest advice all the best M.
MEYNEY MAN

will u be trade this heads & shoulders pattern on AUDUSD??? or gonna go long instead??
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈