Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Xard or anyone,

I am looking for the stand alone Channel Indicator we used to have. I have done a search but could only find the original !!! MT4 old version and I need the latest version.
I have been using it from XU v3 -FX1 with everything set to "false" except the Channel but it grinds my computer to a halt when running multiple screens.

Does anyone have this? Thank you for the help

Rob
XARD: Are you talking about just the two EMA H/L lines? or the Grey Channel?
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

In Xard's new configuration, the Myrrey Math lines are the background of the system. Attached are two .pdf files describing Murrey Math's basic trading rules.
It's worth reading it.

stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 13):
kowal81, XXXX, Kev21, thomdel, Mustafa, gamerredd, AlexBello, LorenzoNexus, thekamilxd, ibill, Juertes, Igiagik, Thangarasu

So today is Double Whammy Day
We now have the double Covid from India that the vaccines will not protect you from and to top it all, we all have to pay double the Capital Gains Tax (43.4% going up to 56%, no doubt with 10% kicked back to the big guy) which is brought to you from Resident Joe at the WH. So going from energy independent to $3 plus dollars at the gas pumps (and counting)... nice, way to go... Woohoo!!!
Your hard earned tax dollars going to pay for the new green deal (gimmie grants that will vote for Resident Joe et al). I suppose if you are going to get conned then you should at least get conned stupid. When you got conned in 2018, nobody did anything. Then you got conned even more in 2020. Why stop there, there is no accountability... 2 trillion for this, another 2 trillion for that, then we will need 2 more trillion just to bail everyone out. Somehow I do not think this will end well. I know one thing is for sure, I will enjoy the ride along the way - it's a given. Popcorn anyone?
How do you pay for a bailout when you have a mass exodus of capital leaving???
Holy Crap, I forgot, you still have your ObamaCare to pay for on top of all that.
Vote for stupid things, Win stupid prizes. This is the life.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they wanted to have it all come tumbling down just so as to get to their hands on the bailout money.
How else are you going to pay cradle to the grave all those nice folk coming thru the non crisis door at the southern border.
You should feel ashamed and guilty, why don't you pay a little bit more than what Resident joe is asking for. It's the least that you could do... Scum.
Then you have Covid refugees from New York and other states driving up house prices in your area by 20%. Wait till you have to pay all that additional asset taxes on your property. Seriously, you just can't make this shit up.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 6):
stond, kowal81, Skyold, oskar656, gamerredd, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:36 pm My Aussie friend does this. But what about when you withdraw into your Australian bank account? Aren't Australian banks obliged to inform ATO about what comes into your accounts, regardless of where it's from? For example recieving Skrill payments etc.?
If you live permanently outside Australia you can easily become a non-resident for taxation purposes. If you live in Thailand and bring in money earned in the previous financial year there is no tax.
nil desperandum

xard777 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:58 am So today is Double Whammy Day

Xard777

Jeez Xard , what a mess .

I always thought ....one day we can escape the 4 th R_E_I_C_H in Europe ,
and seek refuge in Trump Land .
What now ?? NO WAY OUT !?
XARD: You're OK, No CGT on Spread Betting in Belgium. You will have josi moving in with you shortly.
These users thanked the author flandria for the post:
LorenzoNexus