Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:32 am Colours need tweaked, the ADR % targets working fine on chart and Info Panel.
Reduced the Triangles to just TF0 as they are only used to confirm trend.
Amended some colors.
Xard777
Dear Mr. xard777, I try to help, although you know you do not need it, I tell you from experience in chromatology and printing.

Please choose a definitive color forever, changing with each version is bad for the user with each a different mind. So assimilating the system is more difficult, after a glance, the triangles and backgrounds are the same in the xard 2025 version. Take information from the internet on the subject of contrasts and harmonious colors and choose forever, it will facilitate forever. Changes with each release form chaos for a non-programming mind.

Example: orange, orangedark tf + 1, garnet tf + 2.

PS: Coca-Cola will be able to have its logo in orange one day? who knows.

Many nuggets for everyone.
These users thanked the author Andrés49 for the post (total 3):
Skyold, LorenzoNexus, Juertes
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Here is a Down trade on WS30 today using the new setup (release date 20210518)
Just giving you an idea of how easy it is to use.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
Narkarn, Skyold, Juertes, Castle73, LorenzoNexus, Cladi39, humbatov, Mustafa, thomdel, gamerredd, oskar656, msbh, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:13 pm Here is a snapshot showing other Indices...
Xard777
Noob question, if anyone can assist.

I once used Xards breakout indi, but I couldn't understand it..

When it shows trending, is that when we take trades? When it shows breaking, is that when we prepare to take trades?

Can it be used to detect trend exhaustion? So we know when to get out of a trend?

Knowing how to use it will be helpful with this new setup

Thanks..
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
LorenzoNexus, gamerredd