Re: Trading Pullbacks System

claytonbj88 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:28 am Hey RplusT do you have a direct link to send you privat messages? i was just looking for some advice but im also using your TMA high low system u created, do you have a telegram or something where i can DM you?
Well, you can PM me any time.....But I suggest you don't switch systems. If you for example feel comfortable with the Pullback here, stick to it. I understand the motivation when looking at history.....It's like "Oh, if I had used this chart, I'd seen the entry". Then we switch to "this chart" only to find out that there are trades we'd seen better on the other chart.

claytonbj88 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:49 am little bit late on the entries
Yeah, a little late but still in the money. I guess you were distracted by the Indicator in the subwindow. Because if you had drawn another Trendline just below you'd have caught the whole one. Not trying to be smart on history charts, but as Meyney shows every day, drawing trendlines is sufficient and the better approach to having subwindow Indicators.

Mustafa wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:38 am Well, the system works given the time and patience... I had many losers but then comes a trade or a bunch of trades that pay for all the losses.... GBPNZD was fantastic run today
yes It is not every day party time like yesterday..still if you play the lower tf's you can join the games being played. I do not trade NZD (and CHF) anyway this is my chart for gbpnzd 5M seems ok.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Mustafa

RplusT wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:41 am Yeah, a little late but still in the money. I guess you were distracted by the Indicator in the subwindow. Because if you had drawn another Trendline just below you'd have caught the whole one. Not trying to be smart on history charts, but as Meyney shows every day, drawing trendlines is sufficient and the better approach to having subwindow Indicators.
yeah i agree i didn't realise how precise price action really is until this week, im just trying to see what other confluence, or technique's, or even knowledge i can add to this pull back system to give me better results, they pull back system might not even need changing it might just be the way i trade, i think i will set up a free FTMO trial challenge and see how i get, on.
These users thanked the author claytonbj88 for the post:
RplusT

Meyney wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:55 am yes It is not every day party time like yesterday..still if you play the lower tf's you can join the games being played. I do not trade NZD (and CHF) anyway this is my chart for gbpnzd 5M seems ok.
it looks real ugly at current price, in this situation, do u wait for a breakout or just move onto a different TF or a different pair?