Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Thank you RplusT for your kind feedback...... yeah these two fears of having lack of confidence in the setup and leaving money on the table along with fear of missing out and fear of losses is what ruining a lot of potential good trades for me.... However, understanding the problem gives the solution if one is willing to work on one's trading issues.... In my next trade, after entry I left it to do whatever the market wanted and honestly that paid in cherries.... Now after the trade is over, I am looking at all the possible spots where I could have scaled in once the trade was in my favour... Thanks for your suggestions... It is gonna get better soon
Attachments

Mustafa wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:46 am Thank you RplusT for your kind feedback...... yeah these two fears of having lack of confidence in the setup and leaving money on the table along with fear of missing out and fear of losses is what ruining a lot of potential good trades for me.... However, understanding the problem gives the solution if one is willing to work on one's trading issues.... In my next trade, after entry I left it to do whatever the market wanted and honestly that paid in cherries.... Now after the trade is over, I am looking at all the possible spots where I could have scaled in once the trade was in my favour... Thanks for your suggestions... It is gonna get better soon
Very right you can scale in for example all these gbpaud entries on 1M...if wrong you only loose a small part (the 1st) if right you will enter at every pullback and this will make a lot if the move will continue. Idea is to use the SD zones as trailing stop when in a run/trend. It helps me to say good bye to the money invested already-it is gone!- I will notice if I will get it back or not, if so great. Also consider: give something back sometimes, no need to be 100% perfect it is all in the game etc. 1% per day is possible be modest it depends of course what the market will/can give us. best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Mustafa

i wasn't ever really too happy with the concept of this strategy, but the more i use i the more it grows on me, thanks to who ever came up with this idea, my goal for this year it to be with a prop firm, is there any reason why a lot ppl ive seen on here use the 1M chart, there's way more pips to be cached on the Higher timer frame.

claytonbj88 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:46 am i wasn't ever really too happy with the concept of this strategy, but the more i use i the more it grows on me, thanks to who ever came up with this idea, my goal for this year it to be with a prop firm, is there any reason why a lot ppl ive seen on here use the 1M chart, there's way more pips to be cached on the Higher timer frame.

Meyney wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:07 am "thanks to who ever came up with this idea" huh?

About timeframes: we have plenty of entries on 1m every day, (low spread required) 1m often labeled as 'noise'=nonsense; you can join the games being played on 1M, shut down when done. Want to trade 1H? Sure ask some friends in different timezones to participate when you have to sleep...or launce a trade manager, question is how is the quality of your sleep? etc. etc. Of course you can use higher lotsizes on 1M, 1H requires less but I think you already knew???

PS "my goal for this year it to be with a prop firm" GREAT I expect to be rewarded for all the free lessons here :In Love:
hahahah i mean thanks MEYNEY, well im from London in the uk so if your ever over here let me know, im more than happy to buy you a Pint!!
i already new Scalping requires more of your time and staring at the charts, but what is the benefit of scalping compared to higher TF? I've always traded intraday to cut down on checking my charts every 5 minutes.
how long would u suggest doing this on demo for?
Thanks again MEYNEY!!

claytonbj88 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:00 am hahahah i mean thanks MEYNEY, well im from London in the uk so if your ever over here let me know, im more than happy to buy you a Pint!!
i already new Scalping requires more of your time and staring at the charts, but what is the benefit of scalping compared to higher TF? I've always traded intraday to cut down on checking my charts every 5 minutes.
how long would u suggest doing this on demo for?
Thanks again MEYNEY!!