Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

hypnoise wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:50 pm Mindblowing indicator versions. Thx! I also prefer the lines on the breakouts!

Buy why is this indicator so cpu heavy? Everytime i want to change settings my mt4 freezes for a minute... Or is it just me? If not would someone be able to make the indicator a bit more cpu friendly? I want to use it in an EA.

Thanks in advance!
I'm not sure that the correctness of the indicator's operation is not violated, but it may and will work. For a specific application, you can cut 90% from the code. After all, why does the EA need alerts?
These users thanked the author blonde for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, pipsquirrel

Thank you so much!

The indicator is a lot faster now! Very strange but when I try to open the ea in strategy tester it can not open the ea because of the indicator. Very strange. I make my ea's with fxdreema (I cant code) What could be the problem? I first thought it was because the indicator was so cpu heavy it wouldnt load but with the lite indicator it still doesnt work.

hypnoise wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:30 pm Thank you so much!

The indicator is a lot faster now! Very strange but when I try to open the ea in strategy tester it can not open the ea because of the indicator. Very strange. I make my ea's with fxdreema (I cant code) What could be the problem? I first thought it was because the indicator was so cpu heavy it wouldnt load but with the lite indicator it still doesnt work.
I have not come across the technology fxdreema. There are several constructors of EA for external indicators, you can take them and try the same. Since I do not deal with EA, I cannot give specific recommendations.

Jimmy wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:53 pm Interesting idea! Thanks for the post reminder, and sorry for not noticing it sooner. Moved your posts into the Waddah Attar topic so Mrtools can see it easier :)

It's definitely an indicator that has potential, I must say :thumbup:

I'm glad you agee; my testing has been successful.

I think the alerts and improved signals would really make the difference.

Hopefully Mr.Tools sees the same potential as we do!

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:42 am This one please Mrtools! 🙂
Slimmed it down a little and added arrows and alerts. Also added colored lines for maybe hopefully to recognize the slope a little better, since now basically this is now a macd slope type indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
blonde, thomdel, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy, josi, kvak, rudiarius, camisa, RodrigoRT7, rvmsp, michaelB, Chintzki, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:25 am Slimmed it down a little and added arrows and alerts. Also added colored lines for maybe hopefully to recognize the slope a little better, since now basically this is now a macd slope type indicator.
that's great! absolutely right mr.Tools! this indicator does not need the mtf function, it is enough to increase the MA period by several times
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

LikeRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:25 am Slimmed it down a little and added arrows and alerts. Also added colored lines for maybe hopefully to recognize the slope a little better, since now basically this is now a macd slope type indicator.
Superb, you've made our day Mrtools. Can't wait to use it in it's new form.

blonde wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:58 am that's great! absolutely right mr.Tools! this indicator does not need the mtf function, it is enough to increase the MA period by several times
Very good tip Blonde.

Lots of new guys would benefit if they knew that many indicators can be used without MTF, just increase the indicator's period instead 🙂

Thank you for noting this.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎