Re: Trading Pullbacks System

claytonbj88 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:42 pm sleeping with trades open on the 1M chart? :mistake:
no............. i think he means when he was sleeping the setups appear overnight man
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Mustafa wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:00 pm Glad knowing that someone (R+T) is using it on indices..... personally I feel I am getting scared out of my position for no reason.... /so for me the focus will be on understanding what causes me to suddenly fold my trade and run!
I found (for myself) there are two reason. First of all no confidence in the trade set up and consequently the anxiety of a loss when trade moves temporarily (as it mostly turns out) against my position. I got rid of that by greatly improving the former (follow rules) and manage the latter with a SL. It's like "ok, let's see and do what you want".
Secondly, getting out too early.......that's a difficult one. Nobody wants to give back money, thinking that price action will turn around. For me, as long as it runs along the line (like in my two charts above) I get a coffee and keep my fingers off the keyboard. On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with cashing in and looking for a new opportunity.

That's why I prefer charts with only a few lines on it. I'm glad Meyney took the effort to prove that.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
josi, Mustafa

RplusT wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:09 pm I found (for myself) there are two reason. First of all no confidence in the trade set up and consequently the anxiety of a loss when trade moves temporarily (as it mostly turns out) against my position. I got rid of that by greatly improving the former (follow rules) and manage the latter with a SL. It's like "ok, let's see and do what you want".
Secondly, getting out too early.......that's a difficult one. Nobody wants to give back money, thinking that price action will turn around. For me, as long as it runs along the line (like in my two charts above) I get a coffee and keep my fingers off the keyboard. On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with cashing in and looking for a new opportunity.

That's why I prefer charts with only a few lines on it. I'm glad Meyney took the effort to prove that.
Hey RplusT do you have a direct link to send you privat messages? i was just looking for some advice but im also using your TMA high low system u created, do you have a telegram or something where i can DM you?

Meyney wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:00 am de MA's on 15M are still not turned for shorts if we are strict. look at the 5M chart here is all aligned for textbook short(s)
ahh ok that makes sense i will remeber to wait for all gray MA to cross before enterting 1st half of tp alread hit im just trailing my 2nd half, i didnt think i was going to get any trades today.... what is a good daily goal to aim for?