Hello where is new setup
Wouldn't you like to publish it as beta?
Only a suggestion:
Thank you humbatov, I did it few days ago as yout suggest, but it is still same, no effect on the chart.
Thank you very much, finally it is solved the problem, although some feature like xu forex meter ( can't run because no input for symbol suffix and don;t have facility to change it's position, trying with xu-dash can display correctly but very large. )gamerredd wrote: ↑Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:57 amHi Junhan,
With regard to your resolution problem I have a fix that worked for me.
1. Go to the file location of your MT4 terminal
2. Right click on it and then go to 'Properties'
3. Click on the 'Compatibility' Tab
4. Click on 'Change High DPI Settings'
5. At the bottom change the setting of 'High DPI scaling override' to 'System'
6. Apply the settings and restart MT4
Hopefully this should fix your resolution problems without having to change the scaling in the Windows Settings.
I only do transactions using ADR as a target for my take ... as I'm not greedy, my target is up to 38.25% ... it's amazing how the price seeks at least 38.25% of ADR ... all every time you post a new update, I always add the ADR, it looks magical
XARD: Just trying add in all the best stuff throughout this thread and keep it clean.No greed. No fear. Just math.