Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Mustafa wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:12 am Thanks for your feedback. I did not think about the indicator in that way.... I tried to use it but could not wrap my head around the crosses in the indicators. Now looking closely again and observing whether taking trades only when the indicator is in the OB/OS zones would make a difference... Thanks again.
if the lines do not touch the OB and OS or the lines are in between the values of 60 and 40 then look at price, most of the time when this happens price is consolidation

gy setups today, nice longs. Notice strong pushes up and retrace setup/template is ruling. Simple. Still wondering why this is not enough and indicators are added here. Try to read/understand what I have posted here already before posting your well-meant indicator/Holy Grail. Thanks!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Knight

Meyney wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:30 am gy setups today, nice longs. Notice strong pushes up and retrace setup/template is ruling. Simple. Still wondering why this is not enough and indicators are added here. Try to read/understand what I have posted here already before posting your well-meant indicator/Holy Grail. Thanks!
hi meyney did u get in LONG at 151??? i went long then almost exit at loss but went up!!!!!

now just wait for pullback to these levels................ is my buy limits ideal???
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

notice wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:07 pm I'm using WPR candles, note MA50 and round number. Still learning.

Thank you ,sir !
i really like u drawing minor breakouts with black line............. im still find some challenge on it but urs look good sir :clap: :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
notice
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈