Re: Trading Pullbacks System

sal wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:38 am
nice and neat chart !!.
can you please share the bars indiator shown in chart!!
That is not an issue.... It is stochastic candles indicator... I found it here on forexstation. However, no problem sharing it... Hope you find it useful.
Sync_Candles.ex4
(6.46 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Mustafa wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:12 am
Thanks for your feedback. I did not think about the indicator in that way.... I tried to use it but could not wrap my head around the crosses in the indicators. Now looking closely again and observing whether taking trades only when the indicator is in the OB/OS zones would make a difference... Thanks again.
if the lines do not touch the OB and OS or the lines are in between the values of 60 and 40 then look at price, most of the time when this happens price is consolidation

gy setups today, nice longs. Notice strong pushes up and retrace setup/template is ruling. Simple. Still wondering why this is not enough and indicators are added here. Try to read/understand what I have posted here already before posting your well-meant indicator/Holy Grail. Thanks!
GBPJPYM119-4-21.png

Meyney wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:30 am
gy setups today, nice longs. Notice strong pushes up and retrace setup/template is ruling. Simple. Still wondering why this is not enough and indicators are added here. Try to read/understand what I have posted here already before posting your well-meant indicator/Holy Grail. Thanks!
hi meyney did u get in LONG at 151??? i went long then almost exit at loss but went up!!!!!

now just wait for pullback to these levels................ is my buy limits ideal???
gbpjpy-long-april-19.png
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

notice wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:07 pm
I'm using WPR candles, note MA50 and round number. Still learning.

Thank you ,sir !
i really like u drawing minor breakouts with black line............. im still find some challenge on it but urs look good sir :clap: :clap: :clap:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

On GBPAUD got two trades..... There were definitely more but these are what I could capture.... I think I can always work on improving my entries but really can't yet determine one perfect moment at which to always enter a trade....
Screenshot_5.png

nicely done guys! Sorry I am a little bit grumpy sometimes, but I tried already millions of indicators to improve this system :) hope you understand. In the end it's all about price action with help of the MA's to spot in a blink.

1. Similar Topics

1. What trading system is this?

9 Replies 1249 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems

9 Replies
    2. ND10X Trading System for MT4

36 Replies 16410 Views

by Deez, Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:34 pm in Trading Systems

36 Replies
    3. Searching for Simo_v7 Trading System!

2 Replies 954 Views

by dmnik, Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:25 am in Trading Systems

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”