Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:24 am Here is a mixture of trades that would be ideal for trading on the new setup.
Xard777
Hi XARD777
I am new member of forex-station subscribed last week. Hope this post is on the right place.
interest your great work on XARD Simple Trend Following Trading System.
Actualy I have d/l your several system and try it, but some of them not display proportional on my monitor. (Overlaping each other and some font are too large, some indicator can't adjust it's position )
Using Win10 with monitor resolution 1920 x 1080, I've tried to reduce screen resolution and font size of Windows, still not good / no effect.
May be you can help.
Attached is the screen shot that I activated all feature (indicator), combined indicator is taken from
XARD UNIVERSE 2020-09-07
XARD 2021-04-13 ( XU v3-Panel and XU v3-Panel3 also will overlap the others)
If I may suggest, all the feature indicator can be ativate/deactiveate with button so screen not looking messy
BTW, my English is not good, I apologize if there is any mistake or posting in wrong forum, please let me know.
Thank You :-)

Regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author junhan for the post:
Jedidiah

junhan wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:35 am Hi XARD777
I am new member of forex-station subscribed last week. Hope this post is on the right place.
Actualy I have d/l your several system and try it, but some of them not display proportional on my monitor. (Overlaping each other and some font are too large, some indicator can't adjust it's position )
Using Win10 with monitor resolution 1920 x 1080, I've tried to reduce screen resolution and font size of Windows, still not good / no effect.
May be you can help.
Attached is the screen shot that I activated all feature (indicator), combined indicator is taken from
XARD UNIVERSE 2020-09-07
If I may suggest, all the feature indicator can be ativate/deactiveate with button so screen not looking messy
BTW, my English is not good, I apologize if there is any mistake or posting in wrong forum, please let me know.

Regards
1. Go to the Windows Start Menu.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Select System.
4. Select Display.
5. Look for the Change the size of text, apps, and other items under Scale and layout. Select an option, 100%
6. Restart your MT4 app.

It should help you to fix it.

junhan wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:35 am Hi XARD777
May be you can help.
XARD UNIVERSE 2020-09-07

Regards
Hi Junhan,

With regard to your resolution problem I have a fix that worked for me.

1. Go to the file location of your MT4 terminal
2. Right click on it and then go to 'Properties'
3. Click on the 'Compatibility' Tab
4. Click on 'Change High DPI Settings'
5. At the bottom change the setting of 'High DPI scaling override' to 'System'
6. Apply the settings and restart MT4

Hopefully this should fix your resolution problems without having to change the scaling in the Windows Settings.

Maffe wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:51 am just a quick question

Would this been a losing trade or would we not enter here

Untitled.jpg
You are not a loser if you follow the rules perfectly. You must leave when a red point or traffic light appears, in any case it would be a few picks. I see M5, you must look at higher times to take into account.
Very grateful I ask the great trendsetters here, those captures of +100 +150 that one day they record a video like the big red or blue traffic light is in front all the time. I would help with the head to all the new ones, with that video I would save many same questions.
There are software that only records the window you want, although while you can watch kittens.com quietly.
1 image = 1000 words
1 image with trader = 1050 words
1 edited image = 1500 words
1 video = 1000 ^ 2 words = 1000,000 words
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Here is a screenshot of the latest setup (release Date: 20210518)
Added Buy/Sell and ADR % Target lines and matched with Panel ADR:D1 indicator.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
LorenzoNexus, thomdel, aneek229, humbatov, Yuri_I, Mustafa, Skyold, Castle73, Paddygir, Prado, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:00 pm Here is a screenshot of the latest setup (release Date: 20210518)
Added Buy/Sell and ADR % Target lines and matched with Panel ADR:D1 indicator.
Xard777
Only a suggestion:
I think the fast zigzag on price could be improved.
If you look at the last three impulse waves and the Pbs: zigzag catches the impulse waves (as one move) but not the Pbs.
That means: inexperienced traders may have sold too early thinking the Pb was over.
XARD: Sent you a pm
Update: Oh, sorry man, I looked at your screenshots in detail again and saw that what I took to be a fast zigzag was in reality the border lines of your triangles - all my fault - misinterpretation.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
aneek229