Re: Trading Pullbacks System

sal wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:20 am yeap.. correct.
but there is a good notification hidden in the zigzag indiator what mr. Malden'g toy... i recently find this indicator nature..
when the price break brevious high/low the line colour will change. its really good help to see the trend and scan the pullout bar :)
Hi Sal i also have this indicator and i just loaded it onto the charts, it definitely dose help with pointing out HH and LL and what direction the trend is in

Meyney wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:26 am why is you entry (too) late? I see a nice trendline on your chart but no entry there? PA at round nr. at this moment, watch what will happen
because because i entered at 0.91380 and the 3rd candle was a bull candle witch i would say is a pull back candle?. i will post the results once i get close to closing this trade

Mustafa wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:28 am I could manage one entry on GBPJPY earlier. The challenge is timing the entries. I am struggling with choosing the right time to enter..... Been experimenting with different techniques. I hope I could come up with something substantial. I would definitely share.
are you referring to the retracements just after the trend line you placed in your picture? the one thing i notice with xards latest system was his MA 25 and 9 MA period that helped remove a lot of false signals as well as choppy ness in the market. alos the RISMA Baseline keeps you out of false entries you only take trades when the the RISMA is in the the over brought and over sold zones
These users thanked the author claytonbj88 for the post:
Mustafa

Mustafa wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:28 am I could manage one entry on GBPJPY earlier. The challenge is timing the entries. I am struggling with choosing the right time to enter..... Been experimenting with different techniques. I hope I could come up with something substantial. I would definitely share.
nice and neat chart !!.
can you please share the bars indiator shown in chart!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

claytonbj88 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:56 am are you referring to the retracements just after the trend line you placed in your picture? the one thing i notice with xards latest system was his MA 25 and 9 MA period that helped remove a lot of false signals as well as choppy ness in the market. alos the RISMA Baseline keeps you out of false entries you only take trades when the the RISMA is in the the over brought and over sold zones
Thanks for your feedback. I did not think about the indicator in that way.... I tried to use it but could not wrap my head around the crosses in the indicators. Now looking closely again and observing whether taking trades only when the indicator is in the OB/OS zones would make a difference... Thanks again.