Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:52 pm Sal you can use stochastics for OB/OS area's to enter/draw lines, it can not predict the future
yeap.. correct.
but there is a good notification hidden in the zigzag indiator what mr. Malden'g toy... i recently find this indicator nature..
when the price break brevious high/low the line colour will change. its really good help to see the trend and scan the pullout bar :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

claytonbj88 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:18 am What should of i done in this sittuation because ive just left this trade open, and price is now starting to pullback, did i get in to late? did i get greedy and not place a tp?
why is you entry (too) late? I see a nice trendline on your chart but no entry there? PA at round nr. at this moment, watch what will happen

sal wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:20 am yeap.. correct.
but there is a good notification hidden in the zigzag indiator what mr. Malden'g toy... i recently find this indicator nature..
when the price break brevious high/low the line colour will change. its really good help to see the trend and scan the pullout bar :)
Ah I see now; zigzag with a colour