Re: Trading Pullbacks System

josi wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:43 am Mabe too simplistic for you: but as I wrote:
a) possible TP-area
b) possible area for reversals
Lol no it has to be as simple as possible....that's why clean charts.First impression the bands are tight, target will be hit soon while we just want to ride moves if we got a proper entry. Bands in consolidation are fine (ping pong), but in a big move / trend very different (same old) story right. Puzzle for you now my friend because it took me a while again with these fibo bands...how about these MTF bands? add trendlines etc.
best M.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
josi

claytonbj88 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:31 am thanks for your reply, this wasn't a set up but when current price is in-between supply and demand and consolidating, i was not sure what i should do next, that's why i was asking how would u analyse the market when the current price is consolidating between supply and demand on H1, at what point would u look at the daily TF do you always look at the daily TF or can u look on the H4 TF for a sense of direction?
perhaps watch first where round numbers and sd zones align, does not matter which timeframe, pair, notice push and retrace will it move away in zigzag mode etc. from the sd zone

Meyney wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:58 am Lol no it has to be as simple as possible....
best M.
Thanks for taking the time... Probably - as so often - it was a misguided and impulsive idea...
You are right, I suppose (despite the fact that price moves in cycles - even during trend moves)
I think I can "see" the trendlilnes without drawing them...
(As always: there are some who find it helpful - so all is well: viewtopic.php?p=1295433412#p1295433412) - and I mustn't take up any more of your space...
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Meyney