NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:48 pm
Dear Mrtools and community,

My first post and request. I have found this MT4 indicator and would love it if alerts could be added to it when it shows up. Audible, email and post notifications.

Thanks in advance.
it repaints, useless
sorry

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:48 pm
Dear Mrtools and community,

My first post and request. I have found this MT4 indicator and would love it if alerts could be added to it when it shows up. Audible, email and post notifications.

Thanks in advance.
Would need the original source code.

Hi Mr. Tools,

In an earlier post, I requested for the "wait time between notifications" option be removed or stopped. This is a great indicator, but the same signal just keeps sending text messages over and over again. Unless there is another RSI indicator based on currency (and/or indices) strength and weakness with alerts. I just want 1 alert when the cross first happens and that's all.

As always, thank you in advance for your help!!!
MQLTA MT4 Currency Strength Lines.ex4
(116.41 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
MQLTA MT4 Currency Strength Lines.mq4
(43.89 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 10.40.09 PM.png

Hi Coders!

I have an indicator that's supposed to be non-repainting which is true to a point, the latest signal provided can re-paint/re-calculate when the chart gets refreshed or when the chart is refreshed a new signal will appear as shown in the example;

Please can you check the coding to see if there's an error as to why this is happening and if you can correct the coding to make sure the latest signal appears and stays on the chart and it alerts the trader?

thank you for your time
super-arrow-indicator.mq4
(5.88 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Example 1.png
Example 2.png

Riddick wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:00 am
Hi Coders!

I have an indicator that's supposed to be non-repainting which is true to a point, the latest signal provided can re-paint/re-calculate when the chart gets refreshed or when the chart is refreshed a new signal will appear as shown in the example;

Please can you check the coding to see if there's an error as to why this is happening and if you can correct the coding to make sure the latest signal appears and stays on the chart and it alerts the trader?

thank you for your time

super-arrow-indicator.mq4
Would need the original source code the version posted is decompiled.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:34 am
Please try these out, can't verify they are working at the time.
Hello Mrtools. Thank you very much for taking the trouble. If you could review it at another time, please
The lower band does not appear even if the numbers are changed, and the arrows or circles of the alarms do not appear
when the candle touches the top or bottom.

1. Similar Topics

1. 1 Replies
    2. Uni cross alerts formula

0 Replies 1254 Views

by MayaxatL, Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:36 am in Trading Systems

0 Replies
    3. Modification of CCI Alerts - if someone could assist

4 Replies 599 Views

by altost, Wed May 27, 2020 2:00 pm in Coding Help

4 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”