Re: Trading Pullbacks System

claytonbj88 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:29 am hi guys could someone point out to me what i should be looking out for when supply and demand becomes very close to price, at this point price is consolidating, im trying to post a picture but i dont know how to do this.
thanks
clayton
Difficult to read your mind and not sure what you mean but what I look for is a proper push and retrace this is key: move/pause=entry

Meyney wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:45 am Difficult to read your mind and not sure what you mean but what I look for is a proper push and retrace this is key: move/pause=entry
there we go, i managed to get the picture uploaded, so as you can see price is in-between 0.77322 (SUPPLY) and 0.77122 ( DEMAND) ive never really used supply and demand before so im trying to learn and get a better under standing on what you should do in this situation, because as you can see price is consolidating. so because price is above the MA are we looking for price to break above the supply toward the upside, and once the stochastics starts to move outside the overbought zones we then take that trade as a buy?

claytonbj88 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:01 am there we go, i managed to get the picture uploaded, so as you can see price is in-between 0.77322 (SUPPLY) and 0.77122 ( DEMAND) ive never really used supply and demand before so im trying to learn and get a better under standing on what you should do in this situation, because as you can see price is consolidating. so because price is above the MA are we looking for price to break above the supply toward the upside, and once the stochastics starts to move outside the overbought zones we then take that trade as a buy?
we had already a big upmove on AU 1H (bounce from the Daily sd scroll back for setup) so you are late at the party. where is your round number where is your trendline? for 1H trade this not an interesting setup (my opinion) but you can play lower timeframe perhaps between the sd's or choose another pair for a better 1H setup.
Attachments

thanks for your reply, this wasn't a set up but when current price is in-between supply and demand and consolidating, i was not sure what i should do next, that's why i was asking how would u analyse the market when the current price is consolidating between supply and demand on H1, at what point would u look at the daily TF do you always look at the daily TF or can u look on the H4 TF for a sense of direction?