Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Two BUY trades on WS30 today. First trade at the London Open and the second trade half way through the US session.
See if you can spot both BUY trades on the chart below. Now ask yourself, why would you be in these trades?
Have a great weekend out and about in the sun.
Xard777
WS30.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

xard777 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:16 am
Two BUY trades on WS30 today. First trade at the London Open and the second trade half way through the US session.
See if you can spot both BUY trades on the chart below. Now ask yourself, why would you be in these trades?
Have a great weekend out and about in the sun.
Xard777
Sweet silver nugget off the 144, and golden nugget..
Double nuggets
Xard Simplified

New setup with simple rules to follow.

Entry
Take trades when price has crossed the 144, 36 and 9 MA..

When trading M5, to minimize drawdown, you can wait for the triangle to form, then enter when price crosses the 144,36,9 MA

Exits
For buys taken off the perimeter dot, exit when a red dot appears. For sells off the perimeter dot, exit when the green dot appears.

For buys taken off the green dot, exit when the next perimeter dot appears. Same for sells.

During news events, if you trade off the green/red dot and the perimeter dot appears, you can still hold the trade as price keeps pushing the perimeter dot, you can close your trade when price crosses the 9 or 36 MA.

AlexBello wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:33 pm
Just to encourage everybody who is new here and is struggling to understand the system. Do not spend your time trying to find new and better indicators, Xard already gave all (and even more) indicators that you need. Better spend your time doing demo trading, day by day and week by week. Try to figure out your own rules for entries, exits and MM. I am finishing my 6th week of demo trading now. March gave me about 40% to my account, risking only 1% per each trade. Previous week added about 10%, DD was not more than 4%. So, it is not about some magic indicators, it is about your desire to understand the thing.
Absolutely! There's already plenty of stuff on the chart. Having already a complete system in place, I'd suggest to use a real account with small (micro) orders to trade. It's low risk but trading real money is very different to demo. Got to learn money management at the same time.

Small update to my previous posts, where I have figured out very nice demo account growth - about 50% during five weeks, with max DD about 4%. But trading is not only about green pips) My current week was the worst - minus 2% of account. Let's see what next week will bring.

AlexBello wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:54 am
Small update to my previous posts, where I have figured out very nice demo account growth - about 50% during five weeks, with max DD about 4%. But trading is not only about green pips) My current week was the worst - minus 2% of account. Let's see what next week will bring.
any clear reasons?
GE, Dow, Nasdaq, S&P were pretty straightforward (except maybe directly after US open) - but some currencies weren't:
GBP, for example, made a sudden strong turn on Friday

josi wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:58 am
any clear reasons?
I am trading also EUR50 and China50 indices all the time and they were not good last week. But they brought good money before. Hope they will be Ok next weeks. I will have to make backtests of strategy on different indices, using nrp indicators. It will take time, but better to do it before start of real trading. All nrp indicators can be found here on website, I am sure.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5638 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 2742 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], forrest85, FourXXXX, iPar, lyo99, Tbot [Bot] and 15 guests