Re: Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:28 am Added price but forgot to add it to the mtf, :roll: THANKS should be better in this version.
ooooo thx mrtoolz it is working excellent NOW!!! ............. ur da best!!! :) :) :)

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:59 am Vertical lines added.
how 2 adjust the indi subwindow in this??? seem like it is locked on dis indi cannot increase height of subwindow.............. vertically u know what i means?? even CTRL + A not resized the indicator subwindow!!! thxxx
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:05 pm ooooo thx mrtoolz it is working excellent NOW!!! ............. ur da best!!! :) :) :)

how 2 adjust the indi subwindow in this??? seem like it is locked on dis indi cannot increase height of subwindow.............. vertically u know what i means?? even CTRL + A not resized the indicator subwindow!!! thxxx
Didn't notice it when adding the lines, but someone added #property indicator_height 84 right under indicator separate window (line 9) , anyway just commented it out like this //#property indicator_height 84 , and it works as normal.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jimmy

Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:37 am Linear momentum is an indicator with some unique characteristics. I mean that is what I have heard although it is pretty similar to Force index which already is a pretty good indicator that comes by default with Metatrader 4 but still there is some difference. Mrtools & V2V have made variations of it (do check them out). All I am doing here is adding a step filter to it. How much value that adds to the indicator, Well that is a matter of testing. Anyway here is the indicator.
hello
can someone please separate this indicator signals (color change) into 2 separate buffers, I am trying to backtest this indicator using an EA .
right now the buffer1 has Buy and sell signals, buffer2 only contain sell signal only .
I want them to be completely separate.

thanks in advance

Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

Eddie_83 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:55 am hello
can someone please separate this indicator signals (color change) into 2 separate buffers, I am trying to backtest this indicator using an EA .
right now the buffer1 has Buy and sell signals, buffer2 only contain sell signal only .
I want them to be completely separate.

thanks in advance
Use this tool to find the trend buffer. Use it in your expert advisor.
viewtopic.php?p=1295040052#p1295040052
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 2):
Eddie_83, moey_dw

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:42 pmPlease add a vertical line if the teacher takes the time. Thanks a lot!
moey_dw wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:05 pm how 2 adjust the indi subwindow in this???
mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:44 am anyway just commented it out like this //#property indicator_height 84
Thanks 太虚一毫, Moey and Mrtools. Here's the adjustable version!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 10):
moey_dw, ionone, thomdel, myrx, A_5, KAESER444, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

ionone wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:54 pm thanks for sharing the code. It makes it possible to make a MT5 version of it so thanks a lot
No problems Jeff, you'll share the MT5 version on our site, yeah? :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance