Re: Making Vertex Indicator non-repaint

Ogee wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:33 pm For comparison was just looking and find Vertex is nearly as good as CCI ;)
as so often the whole discussion is pretty overblown:
Comparison between Cronex... and Vertex - all pretty similar (I'm sure if I took the time and worked on inputs I would find many other "quality indies" that perform just as well).
Attachments

F1L.good wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:53 pm этот индикатор не рисует как большинство вертексов ?вроде строится как обычный рси...если нересует то прям отличненько
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

F1L.good wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:53 pm этот индикатор не рисует как большинство вертексов ?вроде строится как обычный рси...если нересует то прям отличненько
Привет друг,любим Беларусь!Тут форум англоязычный,поэтому пиши по их правилам, перевести можешь переводчиком гугл или яндекс.Сама так делаю,ничего сложного.Удачи и здоровья,всех благ!
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
F1L.good

josi wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:23 pm as so often the whole discussion is pretty overblown:
Comparison between Cronex... and Vertex - all pretty similar (I'm sure if I took the time and worked on inputs I would find many other "quality indies" that perform just as well).
Don't know about your Cronex but was just comparing a repainter (Vertex) vs the non-repainting CCI.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
josi

From the author: the original text of the commentary to the indicators in Russian and translation.
Tankk>>>
CCI Vertex PS

по сути: это нормализованное усреднение степенного соотношения дельты Цены и CCI
начало и конец расчёта у индюков разные.. но при определённых настройках: они показывают одно и тоже...
Vertex NRP
Vertex NRP PS
сделал свою структуру, которая исключает рисовку.
насколько помню, оригинальный рисующий Vertex своими корнями уходит в Stochastic и WPR !?
до сих пор для меня загадка: это была умышленная или случайная ошибка, из-за которой он стал рисовать!?
CCI Vertex PS

in fact: it is a normalized averaging of the power-law ratio of the Price delta and CCI:
the beginning and the end of the calculation for the indicators are different .. but with certain settings: they show the same thing ...
Vertex NRP
Vertex NRP PS
made my own structure, which excludes drawing.
As far as I remember, the original Vertex paint has its roots in Stochastic and WPR !?
is still a mystery to me: was it a deliberate or accidental mistake, because of which he began to draw !?
-------------------------------------------------------
The non-repainting Vertex has been written for a long time, but an incomprehensible crap is walking on the Internet.
These users thanked the author Genry for the post:
charli

Genry wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:01 pm From the author: the original text of the commentary to the indicators in Russian and translation.
Tankk>>>

CCI Vertex PS

in fact: it is a normalized averaging of the power-law ratio of the Price delta and CCI:
the beginning and the end of the calculation for the indicators are different .. but with certain settings: they show the same thing ...
Vertex NRP
Vertex NRP PS
made my own structure, which excludes drawing.
As far as I remember, the original Vertex paint has its roots in Stochastic and WPR !?
is still a mystery to me: was it a deliberate or accidental mistake, because of which he began to draw !?
-------------------------------------------------------
The non-repainting Vertex has been written for a long time, but an incomprehensible crap is walking on the Internet.
Dear Genry,tnx for the info, very glad to see you here on this site, finaly!
These users thanked the author charli for the post:
Genry
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500