Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Perfect_Entrys wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:29 pm Hello Mr Tools
Could you add to this indicator indicator an ATR Period option with a Multiplier Please?
This one is really good I download it from here Forex Station, is the only file i got i case you ask for it i don't another one if you have another indicator similiar to this that you could add an ATR!, thats in case you can't add it to this one Please!
??????????????????????

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:20 am Any ideas how you want the atr added, have looked over the code and have no idea?
Hello Mr. Tools!
Thanks for reply, and yes! is it possible that you can add the ATR in it, with period and fast and low multiplier options, because you know that when the tdfi crosses the 0.05 and the -0.05 signals the trend in my case I use lower time frames and by adding those ATR options it would be a higher % for entry!

Perfect_Entrys wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:10 am Hello Mr. Tools!
Thanks for reply, and yes! is it possible that you can add the ATR in it, with period and fast and low multiplier options, because you know that when the tdfi crosses the 0.05 and the -0.05 signals the trend in my case I use lower time frames and by adding those ATR options it would be a higher % for entry!
Like I said again, not sure how to add the atr in the way you are saying.